Photo
- - - - -

V3 Growth Chart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

huggsey

• huggsey user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:51 PM ( #1 )

Does anyone have a growth chart on the V3? Or do you know where to find one? I went on yahoo and google and they both came up as V2 growth charts

PEACE OUT HUGGSEY :furawatchi:

Replies

Views

Started

26 Mar 2006

Last Post

27 Mar 2006

tamagirl_06

• tamagirl-06 user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:53 PM ( #2 )

there's a character chart on this site, if that's what you mean. it's on the left side of this site.

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

• mimi-tamagotchi-lover user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:29 AM ( #3 )

Isn't this supposed to be in 'whats on your mind' ? Can a tamagiude please move it... god i'm getting tired of saying that!! Should i copy 'isn't this supposed to be in another form, can a tamaguide move it please' and paste it everywhere? Because it seems like i should!!!!!

huggsey

• huggsey user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:19 PM ( #4 )

Isn't this supposed to be in 'whats on your mind' ? Can a tamagiude please move it... god i'm getting tired of saying that!! Should i copy 'isn't this supposed to be in another form, can a tamaguide move it please' and paste it everywhere? Because it seems like i should!!!!!

You don't need to be THAT rude about it! I'm kinda new here,and I don't really know where everything is and goes.So if you have any comments that don't have anything to do with the topic,then don't say anything. :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: