V3 Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggsey

Reaction score
Does anyone have a growth chart on the V3? Or do you know where to find one? I went on yahoo and google and they both came up as V2 growth charts

PEACE OUT HUGGSEY :furawatchi:

there's a character chart on this site, if that's what you mean. it's on the left side of this site.

Isn't this supposed to be in 'whats on your mind' ? Can a tamagiude please move it... god i'm getting tired of saying that!! Should i copy 'isn't this supposed to be in another form, can a tamaguide move it please' and paste it everywhere? Because it seems like i should!!!!!

Isn't this supposed to be in 'whats on your mind' ? Can a tamagiude please move it... god i'm getting tired of saying that!! Should i copy 'isn't this supposed to be in another form, can a tamaguide move it please' and paste it everywhere? Because it seems like i should!!!!!
You don't need to be THAT rude about it! I'm kinda new here,and I don't really know where everything is and goes.So if you have any comments that don't have anything to do with the topic,then don't say anything. :furawatchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back