Nazotchi and the truth behind it.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I mailed bandai about Nazotchi and why you can get it through Debuggin and this was the answer i got back.

Dear: Mr. Everly

We at Bandai are sorry to inform you that the "Nazotchi" character you asked about does not exist in any Tamagotchis. The reason you may see this and many more Tamagotchis when you debug your Tamagotchi, is because, these were secret characters that were in consideration of putting them on the Tamagotchis, but later programed them out of it. They are in the data base, thats why they are there to choose, but not on the Tamagotchis regular mode. We would also like to add that debugging is a dangerous thing to do to your Tamagotchi. It will over all mess it up and it will never be the same even if you "undebug" it. Cause when you mess with the programing of something, it of course will hinder the Tamagotchi from being the same. Debug was only meant for testers to make sure it works correctly.

Sincerly

Bandai of America

This is word for word. Hope it helps.

OMG!!! Are you serious...????

Thats kinda sad and a relife.... But, i sware i saw my friend with a nazotchi... He might of debugged it.. he dident tell me.

Anyways... Thankx for clearing that up!!

But, i thorght you could get nazotchi on a Keitai...

Nazotchi is used in the Keitai Tamagotchi as a replacement for the characters when you connect a plus and Keitai together. When your tama character goes to the keitai or plus to give it a present it appears as a Nazotchi.

Bandai doesn't seem to be to fond of debugging :( .

Well that would explain why many of the characters don't have full emotion ranges etc. Ooooh poor Nazotchi dude has been trying to get nazotchi for ages.... bugger! Oh well. At least we all know now. Interesting to see that they don't support debugging! I take it that was rough type of the letter you received everly?

what do you mean by "I take it that was rough type of the letter you received everly?" Im not quit sure i understand what you mean can you please elaborate?

Ummm...No offense Bandai, but you can get Nazotchi, through debugging! I have found nothing wrong with debugging at all and I love it! :(

Just there is a few times there in the letter that you have there where the language does not seem to be appropriate for a professionally written letter to a customer. That's all.

apparantlt bandai dosen't know about keitai. I recently sent them an email about keitai. no reply yet.

Oh yea i just reread it i compared it to my letter i must have accidently wrote wrong i see now it doesnt make too much sence there. Lol i was in a hurry to write it i musta started copying from somewhere else in the letter lol

i was told there is a secret charactor in all tamagotchis

The secret character for Tamagotchi connection/plus/connexion is Oyajitchi and not Nazotchi. You get him by mating two old timers. Mimitchi-chan, if you want to see what a Nazotchi looks like go here.

P.S. I've made those pics. Cool huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back