My Tamagotchi....it freaked out....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f@ith

Reaction score
On Friday, Feb. 11 I was at school during art and I looked at my Tamagotchis (which were on a keychain on my purse.) I have 2, one's hot pink and one's light pink. I looked at the hot pink one and all the buttons on the screen were flashing. I reset it, and then it turned into an egg and hatched again. Then on Saturday it fell asleep and wouldn't wake up for an entire day, so I reset it again. Now it's just an egg, but it won't hatch. The egg is moving, but it hasn't hatched in about a day. I think the battery is dead, but I don't know what kind of battery to get. Can someone help?

:(

It takes 1 CR-2032 (3V) battery... what could have happend to your tama it could have been fried out was the tables you were sitting out metal is so that will put off static on your tama and cause it to fry.

Let me refrase what i had said. Are the tables in you Art class made of metal? If so the metal will create a static discharge that will possibly fry out/short circut small electrical devices.

or she hasent clicked B then reset ...it hapened to me once when i reset the back buttin and didnt click the reset on the screen!

:eek: <_< Duh! :) :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: You need to press B then it says download and reset you set the time the egg,.....and blah blah blah you dont need to hear the rest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back