My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay. I'm on my third generation with a boy ichigotchi named Jesse. He just went to bed, full on happiness and hunger hearts. He has all of his training points. He called for me and needed a time out right before he went to sleep. His grandmother was a mametchi and his mother a mimitchi, and I think he will become a mametchi too. I guess I'll have to wait and see...he's only two years old.

I didn't get to post yesterday...Jesse celebrated Valentine's Day. It was cute. Today he changed into a ...Drum roll please...Kuchipatchi! My friend and I mated my first generation and they had girls, which was cool because then they called for time out at the same time. They're sycronized still. She wanted to name hers Roger but her mom bumped her shoulder and his name is Rogew lol. Anyways he's a robotchi. It's interesting to see what they turn out as, saying that they are cousins and all. Yeah...we connected them and my other friend saw what happened while Rogew visited Jesse. She called it a "jig". They do look kind of funny, like they are dancing.

Nothing new today really...Jesse is five years old now. I watch him during all of my classes except gym. I have to change into a uniform there and there are no pockets, and even if there were it would just fall out. My friend looked at hers only to discover the battery was dead. After gym I reset it and went to download and saved it hehe. She named him Fawq. I don't know about her some days. She accidentally named one PH?. There are also my friends who insist on taking Jesse and feeding him tons of snacks untill he reaches the weight limit, 99 grams. I saw him doing the thing where they get close to the screen. Cuteness! He had a flower in his mouth. And then during 8th period he was singing. My friend looked at hers, the robotchi, and found it doing something odd with electric waves or something coming out of its head...weird... I'll post after something happens.

YAY!! The Matchmaker came today. He mated with a robotchi and they had a little boy. I think I will name him Garth, after the author of some of my favorite books, Garth Nix. Good stuff...Anyways I plan on buying another Tamagotchi Connection this weekend...tomorrow I hope. My brother had one that I pretty much watched but he lost it somewhere, as did one of my friends. Hm...That's it for now I guess.

YAYAYAY!! Okay I got my new Tamagotchi. It's purple...hehe. Jesse left and when his baby woke up I named him Bryce. Not Garth, I know...I changed me mind hehe. I pulled the tab on the new one at the same time and got a girl...Roxy. They both turned into marutchis and then yesterday into teenagers. Roxy is an ichigotchi and Bryce is an oniontchi. They are friends yay! They are both two year olds. Yeah...well Bryce calls for disipline a lot. He woke me up this morning, and having stayed up untill about two in the morning, I was out of it and I was wandering what beeped at me. Then I looked at Roxy, who was fine and didn't appear to have called me, so I checked Bryce. He needed praise but I hit time out! Then I had to make him happy again... I felt guilty. But now he has eight training points. Roxy has six... I've noticed that Roxy calls for praise a lot but Bryce calls for time outs. I wonder why... Oh well. That's all for now. They'll change in about two days. I wonder what they will be... ::ponders::

YAY!! ADULTS!!!

Okay...

Bryce, who is a fourth generation male, has turned into a MEMETCHI!!! I've been wanting to get one of those for a while now. He was a marutchi, then oniontchi, now memetchi! YAY!!!

My second tama, Roxy, first generation female, is a tarakotchi. I connected them when I realized they had changed. Now they love each other and I managed to get the two presents for each of them. Maracas and a hat for Bryce, a skateboard and boots for Roxy. I checked their foods. Bryce eats bread and ice cream while Roxy eats meat for a meal, bone and all (Eww) and a donut for a snack. Obviously, since they are the same age, I plan to mate them. I don't know if I want to yet though...I want to get Oyajitchi. I don't know if I want it next generation or not. I must think about it.

Anyways, around four, I got home from school and was sitting around being a lazy bum when I heard the beeping. I checked Bryce and danced when I saw what he was. Then I looked at Roxy, was a little dissapointed but now I'm over it. I'd been hoping to get a mametchi or mimitchi again. I connected them a few times untill they both got all the presents and then I had to set the clock to ten... I had to! There was an orchestra concert that I had to go to (I play violin) and I didn't want to pause them. It worked pretty well. Perhaps I will use the clock-changing trick instead of pause more often.

Hehe....

Alright now

During the time I neglected to post I was just pretty much letting Bryce and Roxy get old. On Wensday morning they changed. Bryce went first, turning into a ojitchi. Roxy followed soon after, becoming a otakitchi. I immediatly connected them once they had both changed and they mated. They died last night, so I named their sons Paul and Adam. They are babies...I had to pause some...ScH00l grr....yeah...that's pretty much it..

Latest posts

Back