TRIP....FAKE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XoAleuXo

Reaction score
I bought one of those tickets that cost a lot of GP -5800 (took me 4 ever to get the points) Only to fly on a short trip and get a password....I thought wow this is awesome! I wrote down the password and then exited and typed it into the password section of the tama and guess what???? IT DIDNT WORK!!!!! I was soooo upset! Why didnt it work? Did this ever happen to any of you? if so please tell me something i can do to get the password to work....THANKS

The password you get on your tamagotchi is for tamatown.com and then the password you get on tamatown is the one for your tamagotchi!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

The V3 actually does connect to your computer. Thats why it always works. And the Cpaitals and Lowercases dont matter. NO NUMBERS

The V3 actually does connect to your computer. Thats why it always works. And the Cpaitals and Lowercases dont matter. NO NUMBERS
the v3 does not connect to the computer.

there is an advanced system of codes and how it works.

the password 4 pc you type in at travel souviner in tamatown.

from there you see where you went and you get your code for your item!

THAT you type into the tama.

make sense?

ps. asiangotchi i am sick of your stupid siggy. it stretches the page and it doesnt help that u spammed in my log.

now i am PMing a guide.

Go to the travel agent at tamatown and put the password in there.It will give you a password

and you put that one in the password place on your tama.

Hope this helps,Tama Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back