Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugartiger

Reaction score
"The Matchmaker only comes when you are 5 years or older(an adult). She sometimes comes at 11:59 a.m., and pretty much always comes at 2:59 a.m. and 6:59 a.m.

Their Ojiski's(GRANDMAS) and will come and offer you a baby. :( If you turn her down each time she comes, you tama will become an Ojiski or an Ojisku(GRANDMA or GRANDPA)."

:) :blink:

MM comes between 5-12 i think

then it should turn into oldie well basicly comes until oldie

"The Matchmaker only comes when you are 5 years or older(an adult). She sometimes comes at 11:59 a.m., and pretty much always comes at 2:59 a.m. and 6:59 a.m.Their Ojiski's(GRANDMAS) and will come and offer you a baby.  B) If you turn her down each time she comes, you tama will become an Ojiski or an Ojisku(GRANDMA or GRANDPA)."

;)   :D
everyone's tama is different. Mine has the matchmaker come around 6 or 7 and the times varies for me too[/font=Optima]

My tamagotchi was seven years old when the match maker came.(v3)

but mine is 7 and right now, I am waiting for the matchmaker! :) ill set my time to different times.

i am new to tamagotchis i just bought mine under a week ago and I have some questins for the more experinced tama users.

1:What age does a tamagotchi becom an adult?

thats all for now please answer I really want to know and also mine is 3 is that a child or teenager i am really confused please someone help me

i am new to tamagotchis i just bought mine under a week ago and I have some questins for the more experinced tama users.1:What age does a tamagotchi becom an adult?

thats all for now please answer I really want to know and also mine is 3 is that a child or teenager i am really confused please someone help me
4 yrs at the least...

pm me for a pal!!

;) :ph34r: ;) :wub: ;) :( :huh: :(

I was wondering after u choose a partner , when does the adult leave , cuz my parent has been there overnight and in v2 there there until they go to sleep at midnight rite'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back