V2 Character cutest teddy bear with a Crown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolo

Reaction score
Hi all,

My Version 2 evolved into the Cutest Adult. It looks like a pretty little teddy bear with a crown! My Princess Bear!! What is this called please anyone? I often get characters that I can't match up with any of the lists or growth charts on this site or on pixelmood.

Also how long will a tama live? The following generation I have refused the matchmaker and at 10 years old evolved into an old person. He's now 12. When will he die?

Thanks. I hope these aren't really silly questions.

:puroperatchi:

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jolo.

its a cho himetchi or something like that i had 1 and its really cool+cute is this it? :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

the character should be "Cho Himetchi", is really cute!! :puroperatchi:

I wonder what I will get this time... my tama had a baby girl today! :puroperatchi: :mellow: :mellow:

we posted at the same time, hipchick! :puroperatchi:

regarding how much an old tama lives... I don't know by my own experience, but they say 72 hours... :puroperatchi:

we posted at the same time, hipchick! :D
regarding how much an old tama lives... I don't know by my own experience, but they say 72 hours... :angry:
Actually, they live way longer than that! They live up to 99 depending on how well you take care of it!!!!!!!

Also, Shinobu, I see you only have 2 posts, in that case, you must be new! Sooo, WELCOME TO TAMATALK! Enjoy the site!

Sincerely and Forever,

~Tama_Mama27 <_< :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r:

thank you tama mama!

in fact, I am new and I'm raising my first tama!! :p

99 years is a lot of time, now I think maybe I'll refuse the mm proposal... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys.

how did you find out what it's called please?

My tama is now 15 years old. I let him get old cos it was getting a bit boring. We have 3 tamas V2 in the house a 5th generation an 8th generation and a 10th generation and we all have all the stuff the UFOs the skateboards, the computers, wigs, wings, ..... I thought I'd let mine die naturally of old age and start afresh. I can't bear the thought of neglecting him so that he dies but it's quite boring having an oldie too. And I really didn't reckon on him living to 99!!! I'd like a new one but what can I do?? You see the other 2 tamas also have enough money to buy all the stuff again and give it to me as presents. I'm confused.

How cool is the V3?

Thanks again.

Jolo.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back