Photo
- - - - -

OMG!!! What happened???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2005 - 07:09 PM ( #1 )

My tama that originally housed Tika, the orange clear glittery one, went COMPLETELY BASERK!!! My brother was taking care of it, and he said that the sound button suddenly came on and went flashing from on to off for a while and then he pressed the reset button, which was the only thing you could do. It then became an egg, and we couldn't do download!!! My dad un-debugged it, and messed with the battery. It went back to an egg, and wouldn't let us do download again. After a little while, it started doing the same thing as with the sound button, except with the download-reset button. My brother held down the middle button, and it went back to Nini! :) It is still a little wacko, but we are pretty hopeful! :o WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???!!! <_< :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Replies

Views

Started

14 Feb 2005

Last Post

16 Feb 2005

robotkin

• robotkin user photo

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:17 PM ( #2 )

You debugged it? That's the risk you take when you debug it.There's a chance it can kill the Tama.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:35 AM ( #3 )

Humm... Thats weird. That is the risk of de-bugging it.
But, i have never herd of that.

Mimichi-chan

• mimichi-chan user photo

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:45 AM ( #4 )

good luck, i hope it fixes 0_o <_<

MAGIC_KID930

• magic-kid930 user photo

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:28 AM ( #5 )

My tama that originally housed Tika, the orange clear glittery one, went COMPLETELY BASERK!!! My brother was taking care of it, and he said that the sound button suddenly came on and went flashing from on to off for a while and then he pressed the reset button, which was the only thing you could do. It then became an egg, and we couldn't do download!!! My dad un-debugged it, and messed with the battery. It went back to an egg, and wouldn't let us do download again. After a little while, it started doing the same thing as with the sound button, except with the download-reset button. My brother held down the middle button, and it went back to Nini! :huh: It is still a little wacko, but we are pretty hopeful! :lol: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???!!! :( :D :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink:

thats why you should never do what they say:

DE-BUG YOUR TAMA NOTHING WILL GO WRONG I SWEAR!

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:45 PM ( #6 )

She is back to normal! :( My dad looked at it and he said that the buttons were a little out of place and were touching different contacts than they were supposed to. He fixed it, and I am so happy! :D It didn't have anything to do with the fact that it was debugged, so don't worry!

luck1ech1ck

• luck1ech1ck user photo

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:55 PM ( #7 )

it probably happened when you opened it up the 1st time to debug it and you didnt elighn it very well when you rescrewed it

Tamagotchiheaven

• tamagotchiheaven user photo

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:14 PM ( #8 )

I think it was a dubug glitch. Debugging can have risks. either that or the battery is dying