If you want the old Tamagotchis back, no can do.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]That will NEVER happen people! I mailed a letter to bandai and said if they had at least any plans to get those old tama's back in stores...they replyed no can do, we don't have ANY plans to get those old tama's back. So don't waste your time signing things to bring them back, becuase that wont ever happen! No matter what they will never put back old tamagotchis back in stores.....[/SIZE]

-Sorry

I don't see it as any big deal.The new Tamagotchis are much better.They're what made me a Tama fan.

I didnt say they werent "Great" they are great im just saying alot of people like the old school style stuff not only that the old ones have more characters than the new ones do. and ones that arent on these new ones like Poochitchi its from the old P2 ones its not on these new ones etc.

one word. EBAY ^^ it has everything! even the crappy imataion ones!

Yes, Ebay is a great place to buy them... I just borght a P1 of their...and i plan to get angels etc...

But, it is sad...i so wish they do!! Ohh, well, all we can do is hope.

yes! :mimitchi: i got an angelgotchi off ebay, theyr the best! :mimitchi:

1.Mom says I should get it at stores better.

2.Dad says if you get it at the internet...they might be cheap.

so does that also mean that once connection 2 comes out in the US there'll be no more just plain connections? :blink: sigh. i want to get one more connection before then but seeing as it seems to b impossible ot get them, i guess not. :) i'm not particularly interested in connection 2 because my friends all have connections. and besides i want one to debug. :)

I really want one of the old ones. But I don't care if it's in mint condition or not. I just want one that I can play with! Every time I look them up on ebay they're all "Mint condition in original box!" and cost at least $15, not including shipping. Do they ever have any that aren't in perfect condition on Ebay?

ParkingViolation,if you want an original one that bad I have one I can send you free of charge.

Seriously? That would be uber-cool and you would be my best friend forever! :lol:

Well spring break is coming up in a week for me and i will be home and have a chance to try and find my old one again. i'll let you know if i find it.

Well if by some chance you can't find it let me know and I'll send you mine.I don't like the originals nearly as well as I do the Connections.

I have an old tamagotchi... but personally, I like the new ones better. anyone else have an openion on this? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back