TIPS 'N TRICKS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay here it is............

Training:

Praise it when your tama has it's back facing you and a bubble over it's head or when it is crying.

Punnish it when the attention light is on but it is just bobbling around the screen.

*IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TRAINING POINTS OR WANT MORE, CONNECT WITH SOMEONE BY PRESENT THEN IF IT GIVES SOMETHING BAD LIKE POO, SNAKE, GHOST, OR NOTHING THEN PUNNISH IT.*

Games:

Heading: always go back to the centre after it heads the ball.

Jump: when two of the lights have gone and there is one light only keep on pressing that button.

The less weight you have the further you jump.

Bump: Feed it lots of snacks and it will pass the rounds really easily NOTE!* YOU WILL GET LESS POINTS THOUGH!*

Perfect care:

Put it to sleep. NOTE*YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAIN IT MUCH ALTHOUGH YOU CAN USE MY TIP ABOUT TRAINING*'

RANDOM TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different characters give different things for free when you connect with the version one way.

*SORRY i COULDN'T TYPE THEM ALL UP, i STILL HAVE HEAPS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL TYPE THEM UP SOON THOUGH*

hope that helps!!!!!!!!!

From

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

tamabuddy_teddybear

How exactly do you play bump? :wacko: <_< :huh:
hiya i new lol , u play bump by getting the bar up as high as possible then just let it do its work lol <_<

i play bump like this i ceepo pressing the button but letting it up not holding down then when they start to try and knock eachother down i just hold down the button! :angry: (middle button ( :angry: )

!!!!! IT WORKS FOR ME AND THE WEIGHT THING IS TRUE !!!!!

Punnish it when the attention light is on but it is just bobbling around the screen.
No! You only punnish it when the attention light is on AND if all the hungry and happy hearts are full.

You will only make your tamagotchi angry if the attention light is on and the happy and hungry hearts are down and you punnish it... :D

And cutie, You dont always win if the bar is all the way up, if the character you are versing is a toddler,try and get the bar low,cause if you make it high with a toddler,you waste your energy and you fall down. a little bit hight for the teen,and all the way up for heavy characters. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY I'VE GOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read KYLIESMUM topic on "boy or girl you can pick".

Buy:

Potplant- give you money, snake, cake , sunflower.

Shovel- money, snake, cake, sunflower.

Shop refills when your tama wakes up, 3:00pm, 7:00pm.

Characters:

Mametchi: pefect care; don't let more than one heart drop, full training.

Mimichi: perfect care;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Pochitchi: let two hearts drop ONLY ONCE then keep on going with perfect training, must have full training.

Oyajitchi: marry a grandpa and a grandmother together then thier child will turn into it.

*does anyone know how to get the chomhimetchi?*

Random tip:

When your tama has a baby it will care for it by itself.

Games:

Slot: study your characters expressions when they give you the circle the trangle and the cross, I also always bet 9 points.

Connection games:

You will win if it has more training than the other tama or if it is more happy and more of it's hearts are usually full.

Matchmaker:

Will come when your tama is seven, it will keep on coming until it is ten, then it will turn into a grannie.

Usually asked questions:

How come when I'm connecting using PRESENT the present goes away but not to the person I'm connecting with?

A: Because when you connect sometimes your tama goes somewhere else and it will sometimes give the present to the unknown place.

Special dates:

Your b'day, it will show a cake on your tama's screen saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Still got HEAPS more coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From

:( :D :( :(

tamabuddy_teddybear

Yes that is true tamatama2005, but the reason I bet nine points is because it is the easiest way to get points and if you do lose them it is pretty easy to get them back.

Also.............

it's okay TAMAGOTCHI'S PARADISE that's what this topic is for!

From

:angry: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

tamabuddy_teddybear

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

codes:

v2

acbcabac-hair potion

cbaacabc-costume

abbacbaa-whole cake

bacbcacb-steak

bcbacaba-love potion

*The last item you type in will turn itno a rare costume!*

v3

abbaacba-cake

bcabacbc-cake

cbaccabc-cukoo clock

aabbcacb-RC car 2

cacababc-stuffed animal(costume)

acbbbacc-hair gel

bcbccaba-love potion

Passwords:

*THESE WORK ON ALL V3*

6353286367-pen

3247991490-!!(clone!)

I'LL be posting MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From

:angry: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

tamabuddy_teddybear

How exactly do you play bump? :huh: :lol: :(
:( :huh: :furawatchi: when you get to the screen where it starts making all that noise you start pressing the middle button and it will bumping it.

How exactly do you play bump? :huh: :lol: :(
:( :huh: :furawatchi: when you get to the screen where it starts making all that noise you start pressing the middle button and it will bumping it.

MORE.......................

Usually asked questions:

Why is there this dude that is not me when I connect with my friend?

A- It's because your friend does not have your character because it is a different version.

Random tip:

If you want rare characters, DO NOT pause your tama, pausing it will only make your tama grow into a common character.

Pausing your tama also does not help you gain training pointsthat easily, and also if your tama is an adult, will not allow you to see the matchmaker that often.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, I don't have that many here......................

but there WILL BE MORE I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

From

:lol: <_< :unsure: :angry:

tamabuddy_teddybear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back