Infomation about v3 Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMandy

Reaction score
Here are so game infomation that you should know:

BABY GAMES:

:angry: GET: Get is is a really simple game. Just try to get to notes avoiding the poo. I notice

after getting after music note 15, it gets faster. Points for winning the whole game:300 points

CHILD GAMES:

:angry: BUMP: This is a game from v2, and is just the same. You must push the button B(or just keep pressing it) and get the other tama down. There are 8 rounds and i have never got that far..I think winning the game is like 2400(THANK YOU to HMBijou) points and winning one round is like 80points...(can somebody post the correct one for being the champion because i'm not sure)

TEENAGER GAMES

:angry: Flag: Very simple. You have to press the button when the flag comes up. After round 3, there are the smaller flags. INGORE THEM they will make you lose. When the regular one shows up, press the buttons. Sometimes the colors shows up the oppsite sides. Just the do same them and you're be fine. FINAL POINTS FOR WINNING:600

:angry: Heading: For people who brought a v2, is pretty much the same. Hit the ball when it comes down. TIP: Every time you get hit a ball, go bakc in the middle. Is easy to hit the another ball on the other side:) FINAL POINT FOR WINNING:400 points (20 hits all)

ALDUT GAMES:

:angry: Memory: I can say this is a very challeging game when it has more that 5 arrows. I have never won it before. I think you you all remember playing memory when we were little, those little card games...well this time is in Tamagotchis. Just hit the button after it shows up..Kind of like the game SIMON....i have no idea what's the final points. Can somebody post it?

B) Sprint: The whole point of the game is pressing all the buttons and try to get the adult to win the race. Just press the buttons really fast..all I can say.. The final points are:600

There are 9 rounds...

HOPE THIS HELPED!!

PS: Please post the unkowen facts please :angry:

If somebody post this before...ehh

-MANDY

Last edited by a moderator:
On Connexion this happens in games:

Get Notes: In some Connexions, you may not walk through poo while it is in bags. In others, you may. In those Connexions you can't walk through poo while it is in bags, you can catch notes while they are in bags. And vica versa for the Connexions in which you can walk through poo. In Connexion you win 225 points.

Bump: For Champion you get 1200 points. My friend let me look after her Tamagotchi and I went through all eight rounds three times almost in a row.

Flag: See the first post.

Heading: Like version 2's heading, but you win more points.

Memory: Sorry, I don't know the final points either. I got up to 7 arrows though.

Sprint: This has eight rounds on Connexion.

Oh, and I wanted to add some game tips.

Get Notes: Walk through poo if you can, just don't let it fall on you. Don't let your eyes move away from the screen!

Bump: Consider making your Tama fat. Like: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. 99 lbs will be excellent!

Flag: Differences between Imitation flag and Normal flag are below...

-Imitation flag has a short beep. Normal flag has a long beep.

-Imitation flag is small. Normal flag is big.

Heading: Move back to the center after every bop.

Memory: Scribbling down the arrows on paper may help.

Sprint: Just tap B as fast as you can.

When you WIN the last round (round 8) of Bump you get 2400 points.

The amount of points you get from winning Get increses every time your Tamagotchi grows up after Child. SO it's:

Baby:150 Points Child: 150 Points Teen: 225 Points Adult: 300 Points

Sprint has 8 rounds and you get 800 points for winning.

Here are so game infomation that you should know:
BABY GAMES:

:unsure: GET: Get is is a really simple game. Just try to get to notes avoiding the poo. I notice

after getting after music note 15, it gets faster. Points for winning the whole game:300 points

CHILD GAMES:

:p BUMP: This is a game from v2, and is just the same. You must push the button B(or just keep pressing it) and get the other tama down. There are 8 rounds and i have never got that far..I think winning the game is like 2400(THANK YOU to HMBijou) points and winning one round is like 80points...(can somebody post the correct one for being the champion because i'm not sure)

TEENAGER GAMES

:D Flag: Very simple. You have to press the button when the flag comes up. After round 3, there are the smaller flags. INGORE THEM they will make you lose. When the regular one shows up, press the buttons. Sometimes the colors shows up the oppsite sides. Just the do same them and you're be fine. FINAL POINTS FOR WINNING:600

:) Heading: For people who brought a v2, is pretty much the same. Hit the ball when it comes down. TIP: Every time you get hit a ball, go bakc in the middle. Is easy to hit the another ball on the other side:) FINAL POINT FOR WINNING:400 points (20 hits all)

ALDUT GAMES:

:) Memory: I can say this is a very challeging game when it has more that 5 arrows. I have never won it before. I think you you all remember playing memory when we were little, those little card games...well this time is in Tamagotchis. Just hit the button after it shows up..Kind of like the game SIMON....i have no idea what's the final points. Can somebody post it?

B) Sprint: The whole point of the game is pressing all the buttons and try to get the adult to win the race. Just press the buttons really fast..all I can say.. The final points are:600

There are 9 rounds...

HOPE THIS HELPED!!

PS: Please post the unkowen facts please :angry:

If somebody post this before...ehh

-MANDY
on the notes game it is not always 300 it depends on baby, child, teen, or adult! also on the flag game the fake flags are curvy and the real flags look like a megaphone.

I've finally won Memory!!! I advise you, don't play it, it's not worth it. The winning amount ... 400 Gotchi Points?!

If you lose the first round of Bump, you get 5 GP. For every round you win you get 80 GP (sometimes 60) but when you lose 8 you get 1200 GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back