Provent Failing Connections Happening.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hello kids,this tip i find is very helpful if you a tradeing a presant / mateing your tamas.

Connecting tamagotchis in the sun [in the car or out side] usualy ends up one not connecting properly,so when you connect out side, put both the tamagotchis under something shady,with no sun on them,then connect.

trust me,i learnt the hard way...i was sending a THRONE over to my other tamagotchi in the car on a sunny day,and the one getting the throne failed to connect,so the throne went to noone ><; so never connect in the sun kids!

Note,This may need to be pinned,it is rather important for tamagotchi owners to know this. Because a failed connection may mean a lost item,or when mateing,only one tamagotchi receives the baby (if the connection fails when breeding) this can lead to fights with young owners.. like "Hay! You Stole My Baby , GIVE IT!" and stuff like that. it happend to my friends little sister and her friend..not a pritty sight >-<

Yeah! one time I was connecting my Tama with my other Tama and only the girl tama received the baby, while the other baby jumped up and vanished! Poor baby.... :p

Hello kids,this tip i find is very helpful if you a tradeing a presant / mateing your tamas.Connecting tamagotchis in the sun [in the car or out side] usualy ends up one not connecting properly,so when you connect out side, put both the tamagotchis under something shady,with no sun on them,then connect.

trust me,i learnt the hard way...i was sending a THRONE over to my other tamagotchi in the car on a sunny day,and the one getting the throne failed to connect,so the throne went to noone ><; so never connect in the sun kids!

Note,This may need to be pinned,it is rather important for tamagotchi owners to know this. Because a failed connection may mean a lost item,or when mateing,only one tamagotchi receives the baby (if the connection fails when breeding) this can lead to fights with young owners.. like "Hay! You Stole My Baby , GIVE IT!" and stuff like that. it happend to my friends little sister and her friend..not a pritty sight >-<
Wht r u calling us "kids''? Some of us r teens and adults also.

Yep, and sometimes, even when im not in the sun or anything, it doesnt connect properly. Strange...

Jade,dont take that personaly.

WizardMini,To get a throne you need 5500 points and it comes in the shops sometimes.

"Get your nutcase woman" What do you mean wait for the guide?

TamaTama,this is rather important,you may be tradeing something as important as a throne,or mateing your tamagotchis.

Here's my list of tips for preventing failing connections:

1. Keep it out of sunlight, or at least cover the Tamagotchi's path with your hands.

2. Keep the Tamagotchis right next to each other when connecting.

3. Make sure the two Tamagotchis are not in the path of a TV remote or anything else that uses IR.

4. Make sure there is no fluroescent lighting in the room.

Best of luck!

how do i get a throne?
[SIZE=8pt]Thrones appear in the shop randomly, just like any other item/food. check your shop every day to see if it is in stock. It should cost 5500 gotchi points, but if it on sale, it would be half-priced. I hoped i helped and good luck on getting the throne.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have once had a thing like that. I was connecting in the sun, and my friends failed, but mine shot up and the 'away' sign appeared. When Tammy came back, I lokked in my friends list. Guess what, there wasn't any onther Tama on there! Godness knows where Tama went

Hello kids,this tip i find is very helpful if you a tradeing a presant / mateing your tamas.Connecting tamagotchis in the sun [in the car or out side] usualy ends up one not connecting properly,so when you connect out side, put both the tamagotchis under something shady,with no sun on them,then connect.

THANKS! every time i connect in those exact places, it fails or the other person connects while the other person doesn't connect

Sorry if u take offense 2 this. If u say ur so old then how come u spelled a bunch a words wrong like "trading" "present" "mating"...

Don't take offense it's just that I'm sorta concerned I mean I'm not even in middle school!!!!! :kuribotchi: That's ok though just concerned!

ur right though doin' that stuff in the sun doesn't work at all!!

thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back