Bandai Will Release Tama Connection 2 in 2005!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breathehope

Reaction score
From this post: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=4935

"Bandai America Incorporated -- a subsidiary of the third largest toy company in the world, Bandai Co. Ltd., and the manufacturer of Power Rangers, Teen Titans and Strawberry Shortcake toys -- will showcase its new product lines at Toy Fair 2005, highlighted by the unveiling of the new interactive features on the wildly popular Tamagotchi Connection virtual pet.

The original virtual pet phenomenon that swept the world in the mid-1990s made its highly anticipated return last year in the United States. In 2005, the egg-shaped toy that simulates the life cycle of a real pet is back with new colors, games, features and more interactivity than ever before. In addition to the advanced infrared technology that allows Tamagotchi Connection owners to "connect" with others to create successive new generations, kids can now collect "Gotchi" points that can be used to shop for special treats, items and food. Gotchi points are earned by playing games or getting certain special item awards points.

The new Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 also includes secret codes that can be unlocked by pushing a special sequence of buttons. The codes open up more shopping areas where unique items not available through Gotchi points can be purchased. After collecting five secret codes, the owner can collect a special sixth item. Later this year, Bandai America will unveil a special two-pack called Tamagotchi Connection Best Friends Forever, offering two virtual pets (with a special gift) for a pair of best friends, so they can immediately start sharing treats and interacting with one another."

Tama bestfriends. Neat. I wonder when they will release it.

i can't wait for tamagotchi 2!!!! i was reading the artical, but i didn't see anything about cell phone capability... i wonder if they'll skip out on this feature? any thoughts?

I don't care about the cell phone part. I don't think its possible since the japa phones are completely different from our systems.

I am just glad we will have the rest of the features!!!

yeah!!! FINALLY A NEW TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that connection isnt kool enuf already, but this just adds to all of the fun, AWESOME! I CANT WAIT!!

This is exiting! I wish they would have inccorporated the little "vacations" that you can take on the keitai though. :mimitchi:

That's cool! Saying Connection 2, I think there will be just a few new characters. But really, I think the japanese keitai is MUCH better (duh).

I don't really care about Keitai.I'm sure it's cool,but I don't have a cell phone and I can't read Japanese.

I'm sure Connection 2 will rock and I'm pretty much psyched for it's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back