Photo
- - - - -

Something bizarre happened, any thoughts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tiggerboots14

• tiggerboots14 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:51 PM ( #1 )

Good evening everyone!

I am new here, and I am posting a question on behalf of my 7 year old daughter. She has a V.2 Tamagotchi Connection and the most bizarre thing happened this morning. I have spent a while on Google looking for any information on it, and thought maybe someone here had some ideas.

She is Generation 9, and right now it is an Oniontchi. When we fed it the soda for a treat this morning, the screen went black, Oniontchi went white, it made the noise it makes when it is changing into a new character, and then in the upper left hand corner a phone showed up (or something that looked like a phone) with a line across to the upper right hand corner where there was a 30, then Oniontchi jumped up and down and had 2 sunshines over his head.

I hope that made sense. I am baffled, I know what happens when you feed it its favorite food, and this wasn't it. I have never seen this before and had no answers for my daughter as to what it may be.

Any thoughts on this one?
Thank you so much, I hope I have posted this in the right place, and I really appreciate any help you can offer!

Replies

Views

Started

30 Mar 2006

Last Post

01 Apr 2006

tamatama2005

• tamatama2005 user photo

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:59 PM ( #2 )

WOW! I have no idea what could have happened to you. Maybe it was a glitch?? Oh wait. I just remembered. When you drink soda, it keeps your tama down to its original (base) weight. Is that what happened?? I think everything else wasn't special effects. It was probably just a glitch.

Press Alt and 936 on the side part of numbers for the . Make sure that number lock is on though!

Ristar

• ristar user photo

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:04 PM ( #3 )

That soda must have been mad caffinated, yo.

I believe that it was the weight loss potion, actually. It returns the little guy's (or girl's) weight to it's origional position. It's best used on overweight Tamagotchi.

IDEAL WEIGHTS
Baby: 5 lbs.
Child: 10 lbs.
Teen: 20 lbs.
Adult: 30 lbs.
Senior: 30 lbs.

Oniontchi is a teen, so the weight should have reverted to 20 pounds.

EDIT: The "phone" was actually the scale symbol from the status screen.

Edited by Ristar, 30 March 2006 - 09:06 PM.

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:05 PM ( #4 )

Good evening everyone!

I am new here, and I am posting a question on behalf of my 7 year old daughter. She has a V.2 Tamagotchi Connection and the most bizarre thing happened this morning. I have spent a while on Google looking for any information on it, and thought maybe someone here had some ideas.

She is Generation 9, and right now it is an Oniontchi. When we fed it the soda for a treat this morning, the screen went black, Oniontchi went white, it made the noise it makes when it is changing into a new character, and then in the upper left hand corner a phone showed up (or something that looked like a phone) with a line across to the upper right hand corner where there was a 30, then Oniontchi jumped up and down and had 2 sunshines over his head.

I hope that made sense. I am baffled, I know what happens when you feed it its favorite food, and this wasn't it. I have never seen this before and had no answers for my daughter as to what it may be.

Any thoughts on this one?
Thank you so much, I hope I have posted this in the right place, and I really appreciate any help you can offer!

When you give the soda to your tam, it will lose 30 pounds, down to its minimum weight.

:lol: :D B)

tiggerboots14

• tiggerboots14 user photo

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:12 PM ( #5 )

Thank you so much! All it said was "soda", so I will remember to let her know to only use that when her Tama has had a wee bit too much cake for breakfast! :lol:

I really appreciate the help, thank you!

29_allie_few_rebounds_29

• 29-allie-few-rebounds-29 user photo

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:13 AM ( #6 )

the soda does this and the 30 is because he lost that much weigh (pounds)

tamalaura

• tamalaura user photo

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:42 AM ( #7 )

It loses 30 pounds(good thing).

elephant987987

• elephant987987 user photo

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:47 AM ( #8 )

what does the soda look like?