Better Chance at a Better Character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Okay, Here is some good advice for getting a good character.

1. If you have two Version 3s, as babys / toddlers,get them to excange presants,if the tamagotchi does not send the right presant (Aka,Snake / Nothing , ext) give it a time out,this gives you 1 training point,keep doing that untill the training is full,the todder should tearn into a young mimitchi.

2.Keep its weight low

3.Feed it less snacks (Keep the happy hearts up by winning games,but if the weight is two low to play games,feed it 2/3 meals and then play a game)

4.Keep its Happy and Hungry hearts full

5.Keep it well disiplined

6.do NOT pause it, if you must leave your tamagotchi alone for a few hours,set the time to its bed time and it will sleep the hole time you are gone, exept if your gone for more than 12 hours,then bring it with you and keep changeing the time back to its bed time.

7.Dont Punish it for no reason

8.If it beeps for attention,make sure all the happy and hungry hearts are full before putting it in time out,if you put it in time out with just 1 heart down, it will not work and you will not get a dissapline point.

Enjoy your cute tamagotchis people!

PM Me if you have any questions,or if you dont understand something!

~Clare the Tama Girl.

Number 6 really doesn't change anything and 8 is not true but this is good info, thanks!

PS: Tip number one also works on v2s

Last edited by a moderator:
i doubt [ausing does anything, after all, if it did, why would bandai program it like that, when it keeps you out of detention? lol

Thanx for the advice! yes and ur ninja is a very good character! lol

Sorry, but can you be a little more specific about the "better character"? Do you mean cuter ones, ones that do better in games, etc.

thanks for the advice. i must ask, how do u know when your tamagotchi is to heavy (like their wieght.) you said to keep its weight low, (oviously with out starving it and making it sad and then dieing), but when is it over weight?? does anyone know?? :D

tamagotchi V3- black with hot pink (totally punked out OH YEAH BABY!)

girl

name: Zi-ze (pronounce zi-zay)

current stage: Teen

current breed: Nikatchi (say is it bad i have a nickatchi... someont told me that it means you spoiled it, and it will turn out bad in adulthood.... mann oh mann i hope not)

current age: 2 years

current weight: 34 pounds

training points: full

hunger: full hearts

happy: full hearts

Generaton: genteration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back