Music on TamaTown..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
Do you like the Tamatown (Or E-tamago) Music? I think It's rather strange, But Itt got stuck in my head =S

P.s This is the first topic in this section!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like the Tamatown (Or E-tamago) Music? I think It's rather strange, But Itt got stuck in my head =S
P.s This is the first topic in this section!
Ya its good but [SIZE=21pt]NEW FROUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Frist reply in this froum!

Last edited by a moderator:
First reply in this forum ^.^

Dun really like tamatown's music, but Im humming e-tamago's music right now (i still like tamatown's one though)

I haven't been to e-tamago, whatever that is, what the music at tamatown is pretty good. i think at least.

For some reason the music on tamatown is not playing anymore.....

*tama star*

I like the TamaTown Music, especially when you go to the mall and it sounds like a tuba is playing the theme. And I like the trumpet music on the track one of the make ur own song game in the tama beat!!

lol

~Ally

For some reason the music on tamatown is not playing anymore.....

*tama star*
Perhaps you are entering on the wrong bandwith? I accidentally did low bandwith instead of high bandwith and the music stopped, b ut the sounds kept going.

I like the music. At first I didn't but then I did more and more when my baby sister wouldn't

let me turn it off! :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back