HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle.t

Reaction score
hi all!

i was looking through some toysites, and came across toys r us, there selling the tama connxtion v3, only they dont mention the online use. also, they stock plain colours, nothing like the jumgle camo or ice cream styles. and not all of them have "tamagotchi connextion" printed above the screen, does this mean it wont be compatable with online use? they list them under v3 stock?

any help, much appriecated

thank you in advance

danielle

:)

Only the v3 connection are able to be used on the computer. Just incase you don't know the site it's www.tamatown.com. That's where you buy items, get suviners, and visit your parent or grandparent if you gneration 2,4, or above. Hope I Helped, Drey

hi all!i was looking through some toysites, and came across toys r us, there selling the tama connxtion v3, only they dont mention the online use. also, they stock plain colours, nothing like the jumgle camo or ice cream styles. and not all of them have "tamagotchi connextion" printed above the screen, does this mean it wont be compatable with online use? they list them under v3 stock?

any help, much appriecated

thank you in advance

danielle

:(
eh, you have been looking at conneXions for sale.

if you have the conneCtion, thats the one i know.

there are a lot of fakes on ebay so be alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back