I was Just wondering..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarez

Reaction score
Just wondering, is there such thing as a foreign tamatown?

I think I heard somewhere that there was and it was better than the one I visit, as its kinda boring on tamatown because the majority of it is "coming soon"!

Thanks,

Scarez

Yes. But it is not foreign, it may be foreign to you because you speak/read english. If anything, the english Tama town would be foreign seeing as Tamagotchi's are driven more by Japan rather than US/Europe/Australia. To answer your question, there is a Japanese Tamagotchi Town aswell.

//Haze

The link is here.. It is ALL in Japanese. You have to have a password to get in. Almost everything has to have a password. I'll give you a password to get in: 3214134 0150204. Read more about it at this website and click the link on the left that says "entama".

Err.. Thanks.. But isn't that the entama site not tamatown?

I think I've been there before; sadly I only have 4 connexion tamas and thats it. :furawatchi:

Scarez

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it.. I entered the password you gave me and it said : error, and there were 2 buttons saying try again and cancel..

Sorry

Scarez

Try to enter it again ^^! It worked for me.

Edit: Oh, wow there is not a lot of under construction things!

It worked for me also. And E-tamago makes TamaTown look like a kid.

Yes there is ther languages besides English and Japanese but I dont know the link...sry :furawatchi:

I found them somewhere on Tamatalk.

ok. I'm sure that the link someone gave me is entama isnt it? i wouldnt know.

and just to say i entered the password in again twice. it keeps saying error :p

Respectfully, you may be misinterpreting the "error" message.

The "just a moment" message screen shows a small picture of Mametchi driving a race car. This message appears quite often when logging in from outside Japan. I don't recall ever seeing it when logging in while I was in Tokyo.

The error (invalid password) message screen shows a large picture of Mametchi with a tear in his eye.

E-tamago is awesome. I've got two entamas and they are awesome too.

E-tamago is awesome. I've got two entamas and they are awesome too.
cool, u dun read japanese, isit?

i was thinking of buying entama but held back due to japanese words....Dunno if it's worth investing my $ on this. My only concern is I might not be able to play some games at e-tamago.....due to japanese words again!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, pls give some tips whether we should buy entamas since it's only exclusive to Japan.

:) Does anyone know any good translating websites? I've attempted on lots of them to translate the e-tamago into english but so far hasn't worked.

Thanks for the advice Haze!

I'll probably buy 1 entama.... coz the design is way cuter than V3 series. As for Japanese words, i'll just play by trial and errors till i master the steps!

Entama owners pls make board for others to use some as references....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back