Only Girls Allowed Goup Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:unsure: I'm really sort of a tomboy...it doesn't matter what kind of girl you are! ;) Only if you are a girl! :D Lets talk about things only girls can talk about! Like boys and stuff! :lol: Say whos the cutest boy or anything like that! :p You can talk about your Tamagotchis, or what happend today! B)

:lol: ~NO LIMIT EVERY GIRL IS IVITED TO Ive's Group Hatching~ ^_^

:D ~No boys~ :D

~Admin can join too~

:unsure: I'm really sort of a tomboy...it doesn't matter what kind of girl you are! ;) Only if you are a girl! :D Lets talk about things only girls can talk about! Like boys and stuff! :lol: Say whos the cutest boy or anything like that! :p You can talk about your Tamagotchis, or what happend today! B)
:lol: ~NO LIMIT EVERY GIRL IS IVITED TO Ive's Group Hatching~ ^_^

:D ~No boys~ :D

~Admin can join too~
won't admin feel ''left out''... seeing that there will be a bunch of girls...

Anyone really doesn't know if she's/he's a man girl no one knows.

:lol: I'm really sort of a tomboy...it doesn't matter what kind of girl you are! :unsure: Only if you are a girl! :unsure: Lets talk about things only girls can talk about! Like boys and stuff! :) Say whos the cutest boy or anything like that! :D You can talk about your Tamagotchis, or what happend today! :D
:unsure: ~NO LIMIT EVERY GIRL IS IVITED TO Ive's Group Hatching~ :unsure:

:p ~No boys~ :p

~Admin can join too~
i know i'm a boy and i'm in here but..this isn't fair!

hihihihihihihihihihihihi my little cousin Madison just hatched her Tamagotchi. Can she join?

Hey hey! I have the Matchmaker tamagotchi right now! She is 17 yrs. old so far! I keep wondering when she is gonna die so I could have a new one! Oh yeah! I am also on the 8th generation :D ! How about u guyz......? :huh:

I've had all of these: <_< :lol: <_< :D :huh: -_-

I was on my second then it died... :p so now i have that guy that looks like he has flames on his head i used to have this guy :)

hey u know me i'm Kbear I'll jion

theres this guy that pinkangel123(my bff)likes his name is Brandon cox!!!!!

hey k-bear above she is nice and i love brandon cox b/c i'm the one ubsessed with him 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Hi angie my tamagochi name is buggyful. How are you goin and what year are you in???? i am in year 6.I am so excited because we are about to have our school formal and i don't know what to wear!!!! its weird and gross because we have to dance with every boy in our class and believe me we have some discusting boys that you would never want to meet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back