HELP ME !!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiiloveyou

Reaction score
Hi i got a new pet today i think they call it a cyber baby it is a blue pet in a heart shape and with 3 buttons and swrils and heart and stars with heart and halos as the background i do not know how to look after it HELP ME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! FAST !!! hope you can help me !!

Hi Thanks for that i am trying to look them up on google but have no cule what they as i got it second hand so therefore there is no manual book so i do not know what i am doing but i can normally work stuff out without the manual but this iso ne of the more harder pets to work

Hi Thanks for that i am trying to look them up on google but have no cule what they as i got it second hand so therefore there is no manual book so i do not know what i am doing but i can normally work stuff out without the manual but this iso ne of the more harder pets to work
you keep searching. I'm searching on Yahoo! and altavista. See what you can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back