FROZEN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Shanty

Reaction score
Today my v3 died ( :furawatchi: ) because I forgot about it at school. I re-hatched and got a girl (Laura). I browsed through, and in he PRESENTS column under the FRIENDS LIST icon, I went to FOOD.... and found my BALL. The odd thing is... my Tama froze. It happened again when I tried it.

Is this some sort of bug, or did I somehow break my Tama??

it's a bad glitch... i'de look thru your items list too. it may be packed with balls... mine was. the only way to fix it all is to push the reset button on the back.... and start all over....

Kyliesmum

That is certainly bad luck. It may have been 'bumped' or knocked around somehow.. As kyliesmum said, reset it. If the problem incurrs further take it back to the place you bought it..

//Haze

I accidentally killed my brother's tama once and I restarted it and there was a ball in the snacks. We fed it the ball and it looked like a plate of tofu! :furawatchi: :huh: :eek: ;) :D B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG you fed it a ball!!!???? :p talk about crazy so you fed it a ball and it looked like tofu? Im surprised it didnt LOOK like a ball

Today my v3 died ( :) ) because I forgot about it at school. I re-hatched and got a girl (Laura). I browsed through, and in he PRESENTS column under the FRIENDS LIST icon, I went to FOOD.... and found my BALL. The odd thing is... my Tama froze. It happened again when I tried it.
Is this some sort of bug, or did I somehow break my Tama??
i just whak it on the floor and it works again(oo)

...............................................................~T~

.................................................................II

i just whak it on the floor and it works again(oo)...............................................................~T~

.................................................................II
I wouldnt advise that, but whatever works, I guess :)

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back