how to get......mimiyoritchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_chick01

Reaction score
ok take care! first it can be any gender ok now get tamachi!!! now get patatchi the one that looks like :furawatchi: now you cant let the hearts dropm more then two now you have to connect a lot i know this works because ive done it 5 times and it works! you try!

What does mimiyoritchi look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
How exactly do you get tamatchi and puroperatchi (whatever his name is :huh: ) I've gotten them before but I don't remember how...

How exactly do you get tamatchi and puroperatchi (whatever his name is :huh: ) I've gotten them before but I don't remember how...
Do you mean Patapatatchi? :(

I've already had one and by the way you can't get that flying teenager onm a V3

on v2 u can get a propellitchi Note: if you get a propellitchi then dont let a heat drop and get full trainingand u might get a butterflyichi

um...he has these big ears(I think) and he is pink and blue. Looks like a hippie monkey :gozarutchi:

its not really rae... is it? i had one and had no idea how i got it :furawatchi:

OOOOh, the butterfly one!! I always tried and tried, but i couldn't get it!! thanks for the tip!! :furawatchi:

no guyts here ill explain more clearly:

get a boy or girl

get tamatchi

then ghet thge one that LOOKS like

:p but insted of getting him because you cant get him of version three get thge

one that looks like him and has insted of a propeller angel wings do you know that one i think his name is?

patapatatchi! yes thats him then playt ghames and dont let the hearts go below 2 and if you want to see the

list its here at: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249 hope this all helps

it does work ohg and also i wanna know if peeps can ave more than 2q passwords???????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back