The Magic Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGIC_KID930

Reaction score
It was a tamagotchi! Ryan could hardly believe his luck. This is what he had been asking for since he was 4. and now was his chance to get one. Not even the Tamagotchi Geek in school had one. Ryan picked up the phone and called his friend, Fred. "Fred, get over here! I've got some news and i think your gonna like it" said Ryan on the phone. Ten minutes later Fred knocked on the door. "What's the news?" asked Fred. "FREDI'VESEENSOMETHINGFANTASTICYOU'VEGOTTASEEITIT'SCOOLCOMEONCOMEONCOMEONIT'SREALLYGREATAND-" Ryan blabbed it all out a once but got cut off. "WOAH! said Fred. "Hang on. Now, calm down and start again" "Well, i've seen something FANTASTIC in the Argos catalouge. You'll never guess what it is!" said Ryan excitedly. Fred sighed. Whenever Ryan dragged him to his house to tell him about something fantastic it was always the new PS2 game, or another T.V or the new computer software. "Another PS2 game?" asked Fred. "What? No, i'm gonna wait untill my birthday for that" exclaimed Ryan. He looked round the room. There was nobody near. "I'm going to Argos RIGHT NOW to get a-" he lowered his voice. "-Tamagotchi Connexion"

How will Fred react? Find out in Part Three: The Magic Tama is bought!

Latest posts

Back