The Magic Tamagotchi: Part Four:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGIC_KID930

Reaction score
Ryan read and memerorized every single word in the insruction booklet. "Now to set the time" he said to himself. He pressed B then set the time. Then he set his birthday, April 1st. (note from magic: does that sound familiar or what? :mimitchi: ) It was March 15th, not long until his birthday (note from magic: uh oh. i remember what day April 1st is! PM me the answer!") when he could be celebrated by his tamagotchi. Suddenly he heard a "beep beep beep!". He looked at his tamagotchi and saw that it was HATCHING! He looked at the white blob that had just hatched. "I'll call you Bloby" he said. While all this had been happening, a strange figure was lurking under the window. "I must have that tamagotchi!" he roared silently. (not from magic: ooohh. makes you wonder who it is, doesn't it!)

Who is this STRANGE STRANGER? What character will Bloby grow into? Why does this stranger want that tamagotchi? All is revealed (well nearly all) in Part 5: BURGLED!

Latest posts

Back