Golden Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
What do you think we might have to find to get the Golden Tamagotchi? What do you think the Golden Tamagotchi will be? Post it here.

*feels honoured because idea for this board came from self*

Funny... I was thinking about this in the shower. I was thinking the Golden Tamagotchi will be something like a Tamagotchi for your Tamagotchi.

Do you think the microphone will be part of the scavenger hunt? It has a star on it...

But not all the buildings are open yet! :ph34r:

:wub: On the tama town site it says that the golden tamagotchi is coming soon!! :ph34r:

I think its a tamagotchi for your tamagotchi and it says coming soon and most of the places are coming soon but i really think the microphone is a scavenger hunt item!! :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope its not a souvinier... If it is, WHAT A RIP OFF! I don't even havea V3 yet... I might get one on my B-Day (April 13)

wat i think it is is its a real tama thats gold just like the silver one and they give you some sort a code ar something and you bring it to a certain shop and get it

wat i think it is is its a real tama thats gold just like the silver one and they give you some sort a code ar something and you bring it to a certain shop and get it
I don't think so. Because a lot of people would get it, and a free Tamagotchi is a large prize for finding 10 things on a website. It would be like getting a computer for writing a 200-word essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back