old timer babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelPeach

Reaction score
So i mated my tama old timers and got a weird lookin child that looks like an old man lol, does anyone know what it will grow into as a teen?

are you sure that it's in the child stage? I heard that when you mate two old timers, the offspring will skip the teenage stage and go directly to the adult stage: Oyojitchi. I think that you got the secret character!!! Congrats!!

well i mated my female and male old timers just like i would normally and they mate same as normal and produce 2 babies like normal, one stays with the old woman and the other goes to the old man. Its funny for the snack these kids like a bottle or to of what i think cud be wine lol! Anyway it went straight from a baby to the grown up looking child. Anyway i dont think it will change till tommorow if it does change at all. Anyways ill keep u posted :huh:

yup it was an adult lol, i mated it when the matchmaker came yesterday and have a lil girl, i did wonder what wud happen if u mated it with another of its kind if u got anythin special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back