Fake tamagotchis?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmRain102

Reaction score
During school my friend was talking to a 3rd grader.They were talking about Tamagotchis because right now my friend is crazy for them.

Well,this 3rd grader says that her mom is a teacher and one of her students gave her a Tama with 4 buttons!She also said it beeps every ten minutes and dies when it goes to sleep!Is this fake or something super rare? :blink:

no. But people have the four button scam all the time. Tamgotchi will always have a bandai logo,3 buttons, a package with a picture of a tamagotchi character on it. scams can have no bandai logo, 4 buttons and the t"o"mogotchi trick

Hmmmm.........I'll think about that!By the way,how'd you put all that information about you below where you write?Thx! :blink:

it ish fake. even if it was rare, why would you want a tama that dies when it sleeps? :blink: send it back!1

for sure it is a fake there are some very good fake that out there that use tamagotchi pic of ones you can on the package and a few fakes i have seen have 3 button but osme also have 4

Sorry but that tama is faker than fake. I would try to return it to get money back for a real tama or something. It kinda stinks that you got a fake but now you know first hand what a fake looks like eh?

while it may be fake, i think a virtual pet is a virtual pet, fake or not. Besides some are really nice! they're not really fake, theyre just not bandai's!

Really they are fakes letting people beleive they're real tamagotchis. It's not so much the toy that's fake, but the people who sell them. :D B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back