My V3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. My tamas items are listed below

SAMMY

• ITEMS: Ball,RC Car 1, RC car 2, Cuckoo Clock, costume, !!, umbrella, wings sunglasses, action figure, weights, music, TV, bow

• FOOD: (besides scone,etc.): tacos, ham-buger

• SNACK: (besides cone, etc.): soda, corndog, bananas, cheese cake, pear

PETE

• ITEMS: wings, make-up, Rc car 2, cuckoo clock, costume, ball(2), music disc,

• FOOD: (besides scone,etc.): cheese

• SNACK: (besides cone, etc.): ice cream (2), pineapple, cheese cake

I have not been welll for the past two weeks and wanted to say that my two tamas sammy and pete had the matchmaker show up and are now dead :D . My new tamas (just woke up this morning and are now kids) are Trudy and Rudy. Trudy is a girl and Rudy is a boy. They are living quite happily right now with LOTS of toys and food. Can someone PM me if they know how to get the item called (!!)? Please? I will try to stay in touch but I am on Spring Break and my mom has to use the computer a lot. She is going to and online college (UOP) so she can get a promotion. :mimitchi: :mametchi: :wacko:

Hey ya'll! Trudy and Rudy are now teens. They are so cute but I don't know what type of pet they are. Trudy is a bird-thing and Rudy has big lips and some little hair on his head.

Trudy:

Hungry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rudy:

Hungry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'll go fix that!

please tell us what characters they are,there is a v3 character chart here. please use it.

this long is rather boring with out it.

My little tamas are adults now. Homer is a thing with flowers for ears ( :D ) and Bosco is a frankenstine thing (??????). They are so cute. I don't want to spend money on another tama 'cause I'm saving for a LapTop. I really want 1 tama that I can debug to choose the characters. But my parents won't buy me one and I don't want to spend the money. Why don't I just buy one? I don't know. I guess I am one of those people who are obsessed about money right now. Like, "DON'T TOUCH THAT! I'M GONNA SELL IT FOR $30!!!!" when someone goes to use the hose with 34 different types of hook-ups. (Like that exists.) :huh:

Latest posts

Back