neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_gurl4162597352

Reaction score
Neopets has a lot of great things. who ever does not like neopets is crazy. :mimitchi:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA

Neopets has a lot of great things. who ever does not like neopets is crazy. :gozarutchi:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA
GWAHAHAHA!

yall, please lets not spam.

just typeing GWA or whatever the heck is spam. thanx

Crazy? More like sane. Have you seen their boards? It's all a bunch of drooling idiots whining over what's cool and what's not..
I agree neo pets is liike runescape computer freaks fight ove rbeing a freak! NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click

Have a nice day!

And there's a difference between Evil Laughter and SPAM.

ok just because isay neopets is cool i dont really mean about the boards and you all people who say neopets sucks, well maybe you just are really really bad at playing it. ok? have had enough of losing probably. and also ristar, your pic is weird and G*y. ok? i agree with tamagotchifanatic.

one last thing...................... I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok just because isay neopets is cool i dont really mean about the boards and you all people who say neopets sucks, well maybe you just are really really bad at playing it. ok? have had enough of losing probably. and also ristar, your pic is weird and G*y. ok? i agree with tamagotchifanatic.
one last thing...................... I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures can't have a gender in order to be "gay".

Never use gay as an insult. EVER.

Wow, you need new insults. Now. "Gay" sounds like something a regular fool would use.

And I don't take critique from someone with their phone number in their user name.

first of all its not my phone number, maybe its someone elses or maybe theyre just random numbers. oh so what if theres a 416... what u never saw that. pffft. get a life. and second of all why r u on neotalk if u hate it? huh? omg just make up your mind thats full uf crud inside. aight?

first of all its not my phone number, maybe its someone elses or maybe theyre just random numbers. oh so what if theres a 416... what u never saw that. pffft. get a life. and second of all why r u on neotalk if u hate it? huh? omg just make up your mind thats full uf crud inside. aight?
hes just saying what he thinks!

and well i dont really like neopets...2

ppl there r just so annoying! :furawatchi:

there all hackers who need a hob-e

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets has a lot of great things. who ever does not like neopets is crazy. :furawatchi:
I do like Neopets but it is okay if other people don't. For example if somebody liked AquaPets and you didn't that is pretty much the same as this. So please try not to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back