Grandparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
Okay. So, I'm on my third gen on my tama V3. I can't get the password for the grandparents. Does anyone know why? Did anyone get a password for the grandparents? Please tell me why. I'm desparate.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't visit your grandparent until 4th generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope that helped!! :gozarutchi: :( :lol:
sorry to say this, but, yes u CAN visit ur grand-parent i tryed it before.......

NO FLAME WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, follow these directions and you SHOULD get a password for your grandparents. If you've already done EVERYTHING, then please tell me. I'll try to help. <_<

1. Make sure that the mother has left the baby.

2. Once you have named the baby, go to yhe book icon.

3. Go to History and press B.

4. Press A so that your grandparent willl show up.

5. Press B to view the grandparent's information until you get a screen saying, "Password for PC!"

And...that is all! Hope it works!

EDIT: When you visit your grandparents, tell me what souvineir you get, post here or pm me. Post it like this:

Item Number. Item Name: How to get it

I need it for the souvineir list on the Tamatown board!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are on your third generation you can visit your grandparents.First go to the last icon on your tamagotchi.Then go to family and press B on it.Then go to the tamagotchi that nstarted the first generation.Then press on B, 4 times.You will see a password for your PC.Then go to tamatown,press on the grandparents home and type the password that is shown on your tamagotchi.Thats it, now you can visit your grandparents.You can only visit your grandparent three times so visit your grandparent wisely.

go to your grand parents by

making your tama have a baby then

let the baby have a baby.then go to tamatown

and you will see your gandparents house and type in the password. <_< <_< :D :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: ya thats how ya do it comon wooooooooooooo!!!wooooyaaaaa :) :angry: :wacko:

What they mean by grandparent is history. Try parent.I think it will work. I will go onto tamatown now because I am on the 3 gen too!

What happened is that when my 2nd gen was a teen, all the parents went away. I read somewhere on this board that if you look at your parent too many times a day, it will dissaper. Please tell me if this is true.

What happened is that when my 2nd gen was a teen, all the parents went away. I read somewhere on this board that if you look at your parent too many times a day, it will dissaper. Please tell me if this is true.
Okay. I've been doing this experiment. I have been limiting myself to only looking at the parent once a day, and they're still there when my tama is two.

Both of my v3's are on gen 4 and I still can't visit my grandparents. I can't even select History to get a password. Does anyone have any clue why this is happening?

You can only visit your parent and/or grandparent three times. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back