Connecting with V1 and V2 with a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlemma

Reaction score
When I connected my V3 with my V2 I looked in my friends list to look how much they like each other I couldn't see them anywhere. Instead there was this weird black Tamagotchi with a hat and it had my Tamagotchi's name under it. Does anyone know why it is there??

When I connected my V3 with my V2 I looked in my friends list to look how much they like each other I couldn't see them anywhere. Instead there was this weird black Tamagotchi with a hat and it had my Tamagotchi's name under it. Does anyone know why it is there??
that black character is called nazotchi (a v1 special character).

its there because v2 cant read the characters looks properly because the new version is more complicated and complex, so that nazotchi is actually your v3 tamabut it is just qualified by the v2 as a special tama character because it cant read it properly

so, the nazotchi IS your v3 tama only it looks different from not being read properly and is just fine.

*whew* O.K, theres all you need to know about it...

if you need any help with your tama or just want a friend, pm me pls.

That is because your v1 and v2 character is not avaliable, on your version 3, but that tamagotchi is the closest you can get on your v3! I hope that helped, but I'm upset that my favorite characters are not on v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back