Three must see things!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steynj

Reaction score
Hi

1st thing is: My and my friends tamagotchi are in love and everytime we do PRESENT, our tama's kiss. Don't be as grossed out as I am! EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW! :ph34r: :wub:

P.S. I am a boy

2nd thing is: I have been trying to make a chart with all a tamagotchi's fave shop foods only, wake and sleep time, minimum weight, and time to grow, etc. Contribute by replying to this! Plz! :( :(

Finally: If you buy a chest at the shop and it gives you a bad thing, while it's in the process of changing you, reset and download your tama immediately! The chest will still probably be there! Repeat this process until the wanted item appears! ;) ;) ;)

Hope I helped,

Steynj

Hi
1st thing is: My and my friends tamagotchi are in love and everytime we do PRESENT, our tama's kiss. Don't be as grossed out as I am! EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW!EWW! :D :chohimetchi:

P.S. I am a boy

2nd thing is: I have been trying to make a chart with all a tamagotchi's fave shop foods only, wake and sleep time, minimum weight, and time to grow, etc. Contribute by replying to this! Plz! :gozarutchi: :mametchi:

Finally: If you buy a chest at the shop and it gives you a bad thing, while it's in the process of changing you, reset and download your tama immediately! The chest will still probably be there! Repeat this process until the wanted item appears! :mimitchi: :angry: :angry:

Hope I helped,

Steynj
Is this version one,version two or version 3?

I know masktchis on version 1 and 3 either love or hate milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back