V4- We know it is a fake!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Someone at school looked at my Tamagotchi and said, "Is that a V4?" I told her that v4s did not exist, they were fakes, and somebody is trying to rip of BanDai. The other person said "No, my friend's dad works with Tamagotchis and gave her a V4. Many are fakes, but hers isn't." Then she left. I spoke with my friends, and they said, "Duh, v4 is a fake."

Once when the siren rang I was standing outside the office with my friends Vanessa and Ashleigh. Vanessa was talking to Ashleigh and I heard her say, "I have that on my v4!" I said that v4s were fakes, but Ashleigh said, "There are no kinds of Tamagotchis made of cardboard!" I said, "Of course there aren't. Fakes are the rip offs that are really bad." Then Vanessa said, "Someone made a mistake so they released v4!"

Anyone have anything to say to that? There are also some posts around Tamatalk about v4s and v5s up to like v8s.

Well in the U.S. it is but in other contries it isn't like China!Could she have gotten it from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back