I NEED ANSWERS NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi man 183

Reaction score
OMG!!! This is driving me insane!!!I can't connect with my v3 because it says list full. I delete 10 zillion friends, and I still can't connect!!! I made my v3 take the love potion, so now i'm love potion less and I can't marry.please help me. <_< :unsure: :angry: :lol: ;)

Remember that you can always use to matchmaker to mate your tama so it's not the end of the world.... And my suggestion to you is to remove immediately remove a new friend if you know that you are not likely to connect with them again... that way you can't fill your list too easily!

Remove a treat or item. List full doesn't always mean your friend list.

that happened to my friend lexi i tried to connect my v2 with hers and it said sorry list is full so we deleted like 20 friedns and like 10 items and it still said it.. it was a glitch and we reset it and pressed download and everything was normal

I never had any of my lists full and i don't now wy cause i have a lots of friends and a lot of items. -_- -_- :) -_-

I never had any of my lists full and i don't now wy cause i have a lots of friends and a lot of items. -_- -_- :) -_-

that happened to my friend lexi i tried to connect my v2 with hers and it said sorry list is full so we deleted like 20 friedns and like 10 items and it still said it.. it was a glitch and we reset it and pressed download and everything was normal
Did you try deleting a treat? If you have a full treat list they won't give presents when they connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back