Is this a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v3v3v3

Reaction score
Is this a glitch? My tamagotchi keeps making copies of 1 of my friends. It will make a copie of my brothers Faa. It's name will be ether Fblack black, black A black, black black A, or all black. Please help!!! :furawatchi:

come on people!! I really need help!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this has never happened to me. i'm guessing part of the reason you aren't getting replies is becuase people don't know what to say, don't know what could be causing that.

unless it's deleting your other friends, i wouldn't worry about it for now.

Come on!!! I need to know if I can fix it!!! Do I have to debug it??? :lol:

no--whatever is causing it, debugging probably won't help. i'm not sure there is a way to fix it... and people that don't know what's causing it won't know how to fix it... but i suggest trying new batteries.

O.K... If anybody knows how to fix it please tell me!!!! thank you!! :eek:

Try Reseting it, go download. If that dosen't

work try reseting it and go reset. Maybe???? :eek:

You can't fix a glitch. Period. First try reseting it, if that dosen't work get new batteries and if that dosen't work just calm down and see if it goes away. And if dosen't it isn't really a big problem anyway.

Happened to me twice.

I had a friend called "Fl??r" and it made a copy called "fl(two weird nonexistant symbols, looked like angry faces)r" and one called benny it was called "B(black square)n(upside down N)y"

Just delete the fakes.

Is this a glitch? My tamagotchi keeps making copies of 1 of my friends. It will make a copie of my brothers Faa. It's name will be ether Fblack black, black A black, black black A, or all black. Please help!!! :wub:
I don't understand :huh: .......

Happened to me twice. I had a friend called "Fl??r" and it made a copy called "fl(two weird nonexistant symbols, looked like angry faces)r" and one called benny it was called "B(black square)n(upside down N)y"

Just delete the fakes.
I don't understand :huh: ..........

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MY TAMA TO. IT MAY BE A GLITCH. DOES YOUR TAMA WHENEVER YOU ARE CONNECTING SAY RIGHT WHEN YOU CONNECT FAIL OR JUST YOU KEEP ON PRESSING ON THE BUTTON AND IT SAYS FAIL?

I know how to fix the glitch.....happens to me all the time......Either earase the fake buddies like whoever said.....change batteries.....earase the friends then reconnect....reset tama......reset and download......or dont do anything and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back