Babys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Tama1

Reaction score
Me and my freind both have all the hearts...but they still wont have babys...his is 4 years old and mine is 6 years old...whats wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one question and one answer:

Question: Are they opposite genders, because to have a baby it has to be a boy and a girl. Not two girls or vice versa.

Answer(not to the question answered above): In order to have babies both tamas have to be at least 7 years old. So in other words wait until your friends tama turns 7 and always say no to the matchmaker if it comes.

Answer(not to the question answered above): In order to have babies both tamas have to be at least 7 years old. So in other words wait until your friends tama turns 7 and always say no to the matchmaker if it comes.
Not true, I've had mine have babies as early as 4 years.(if they have a mate that is)

Also I think Tama_tama1 has answered your question for you if you look closely it says:

Me and my friend both have all hearts but they still won't have babies.
Since same genders can't go to four hearts it must mean that they are different genders.

I would wait until his turns five then I would try then to connect. I find it works better on the second day of adulthood.(an opinion not a fact)

Best of Luck with the babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one question and one answer:

Question: Are they opposite genders, because to have a baby it has to be a boy and a girl. Not two girls or vice versa.

Hello!

That 'tis wrong,I'm afraid.My eight year old 1st generation Furawatchi married a five year old kuchipatchi and had two baby boys named Max and Mike.

Regards,

Kate

You know you might want to try to put the older one on pause. I think that they can only mate at the same age. Also keep trying. I thoght my tamas wouldn't mate yesterday but, they did. B)

I had to connect my V1 and V2 about 10 times after they were sending each other hearts before they married and had babies.

i konw why!!!!!!

its because your tama needs to be 5 to have babys when connecting!

its true!!

trust me i tried on my and friends tamas!!!!!!

:( just Connect them wen they are both the same age mayve pause the oldest untill the other 1 is six then connect them!

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

What you need to do to get babies:

First of all you need a girl and the friends boy. Or the oppistie.

Then both of your tamagotchi needs to be adults.

On your friend list you need to have all hearts. No smileys or anyting. They need to be partners.

Connect the tamagotchis a bit more and they will probably have babies.

They need to be about the same age to have babies. (4 and 6 is probably okay since you have four hearts.)

Both of the tamagotchis need to have been adults for at least 24 hours unpaused time.

If not, wait until they are and connect some more and they should have babies.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back