Magic Chests On v3s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchigirl

Reaction score
:mellow: Today on my Tamagotchi Connection v3 i bought a magic chest because my friend told me it gives you gotchi points. I did, but my tamagotchi turned into the matchmaker! My friend's sister said that my chest must have had a curse? Has this happened to any of you? It's been a match maker for 1 whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's totally random. Your's just happened to turn your tama into an old lady. It should be back to normal by now! B)

My daughter bought the chest last night -- it turned her Teen tama into the baby -- usually when the Tamas change from the chest they only stay that way while the chest is still on the screen. However -- her tama is still the baby this morning -- with all the teen games. SHe tried to download it this morning, but it stayed a baby -- has this ever happened to anyone? What will happen the next time it evolves?? Will it turn into the toddler, or go right to the adult??

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Its random what happens. I've had mine turn into old ladys and old guys and babies.(And points and presents)

:D i bot a chest on sale in the shop for 100GP and it gave me a turkey

lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here it is the next day -- my daughters tama that was a teen yesterday until the chest turned it into a baby -- this morning it was still the baby -- and evolved into the toddler while she was on the bus to school -- very wierd, but I guess she'll survive. We have 3 v2s and 3 v3s and this is the first time we've had this particular problem with the v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back