LOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COOL DEVIL

Reaction score
B) :D :p :ph34r: :lol: B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sister was on tamatown and In the movie ANDROCHIS BIRTHDAY the movie poster password kept on coming up. so She CLOSED THE WINDOW then OPENED A NEW

WINDOW THEN nothing WAS wrong

:blink: :pochitchi: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My sister was on tamatown and In the movie ANDROCHIS BIRTHDAY the movie poster password kept on coming up. so She CLOSED THE WINDOW then OPENED A NEW

taht's very strange..........which do u use, like Internet Explorer, FireFox, or something else??????????????????????????????

and what kind of computer do u, ur brother, or both of u guys use??????????

like, for example, and this is a TRUE example, but: I Have A Windows XP Computer, And I Use/Have Internet Explorer.

so..........??????????

I do not hget thgat maybe you could explain to me whgat that

all really menty? Make sure you type in readable words.

thanks,

tam_chick01

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My sister was on tamatown and In the movie ANDROCHIS BIRTHDAY the movie poster password kept on coming up. so She CLOSED THE WINDOW then OPENED A NEW

AAHH!!!!!! HELP!!! THAT HAPPENS TO ME! AND I TRIED WAT U SAID AND IT JUST KEEPS ON COMING!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back