The Magic Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGIC_KID930

Reaction score
Ryan was confused. He didn't know which Fred was the real Fred. He couldn't think of anything. Both tamagotchi's beeped at the same time, so it made it even harder for Ryan to think. Ryan started thinking "Bloby won't let me down. I know she's magic. Please Bloby, let me know which is Fred". Just at that moment Bloby shouted "BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP!". It was so loud, Fred (stranger), had to cover his ears. "He's FAKE!" shouted Ryan above the noise, and charged at him. "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" shouted the stranger. "I'll DO ANYTHING JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!" Ryan thought. "i'll make her stop if you promise NEVER to steal something again!" he said. "OK!" shouted the stranger. "Bloby, you can stop now," Ryan told his tamagotchi. "BEEeep beep beep." His tamagotchi stopped beeping. The stranger went home. "Yeah! We got it back!" said Fred. "All thanks to Bloby!" said Ryan. Later that day there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Ryan asked himself. When he opened the door, there was a boy about his age. "Hi," said the boy. "I think we've met. Well actually, we have met." "When?" asked Ryan. "Lets just say, i don't want to discuss it. I thought about what you did for me, and thought 'I want to join him and Fred' so i came over." the boy told Ryan. "Hold on. I'll just talk to Fred" said Ryan. After a discussion with Fred, they finally agreed on forming a gang. "We'll call ourselves, the 'Best Friends Forever' club!" they all said together. "By the way, my name is Thomas" said the boy. "But you can call me Tom." And thats how the gang was formed!

The End (or is it)

Look out for the new series of The Magic Tamagotchi.

~magic~

Latest posts

Back