Debugging a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
This is a warning to all who like to debug...

My friend wanted me to debugg her new tama V3. She wanted to see all the new characters and she was also to lazy to take care of it with out being able to fast forward. Well, I debugged it for her. She reset it and the first problem that occured was shecouldn't put in her username... she didn't really think anything of it... and then... she tried to enter a code that whe got off of tamatown. She couldn't put it in. We thought that it might be because she didn't have a userneme but she couldn't even put in a number. So then I debugged mine. I downloaded insead of reset it. So mine would have a username. And it still wouldn't let me. So i unbuged mine and it would work again. So thats good.

The reason I posted this is because I guess I was lucky. I have debugged a lot of my friends tamas. I have even fixed tamas that have been soaked in water! But I have never experienced anything like this. There is always a risk debugging a tamagotchi.ALWAYS! You may pull a wire, or loose an important peice like a reset button or some screws, or you may even scratch the insides and break the tama for good. Fortunatly we were ale to fix the two tamagotchis, but you might not be so lucky. So for all of you risk takers...You might mess up your V3.

I hope this helps!

~Ally~

*Moved to Tips & Tricks forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's what happened to mine... Except I dropped it...

I think I dropped mine more than once... on accident...

I always drop mine and nothing ever happens! :D :furawatchi: :) :D :furawatchi:

I drop mine all the time.

mine frese's I have to Download it! :D B) B) B) :( :( :( :( :( :(

I dropped mine and it broke. Black on the screen. It was a very sad day. My favorite Tama too.

Thanks for the tips on why not to debug. i have been thinking about it only because I keep getting the same characters all the time! It is a little boring after a while. I am always hoping to get a new character but it never happens. Always the same one. I would just like a change. I wish there was a way to really choose a character or special ways to take care of it to get certain characters.

Demijac :huh: :D

This is a warning to all who like to debug...

My friend wanted me to debugg her new tama V3. She wanted to see all the new characters and she was also to lazy to take care of it with out being able to fast forward. Well, I debugged it for her. She reset it and the first problem that occured was shecouldn't put in her username... she didn't really think anything of it... and then... she tried to enter a code that whe got off of tamatown. She couldn't put it in. We thought that it might be because she didn't have a userneme but she couldn't even put in a number. So then I debugged mine. I downloaded insead of reset it. So mine would have a username. And it still wouldn't let me. So i unbuged mine and it would work again. So thats good.

The reason I posted this is because I guess I was lucky. I have debugged a lot of my friends tamas. I have even fixed tamas that have been soaked in water! But I have never experienced anything like this. There is always a risk debugging a tamagotchi.ALWAYS! You may pull a wire, or loose an important peice like a reset button or some screws, or you may even scratch the insides and break the tama for good. Fortunatly we were ale to fix the two tamagotchis, but you might not be so lucky. So for all of you risk takers...You might mess up your V3.

I hope this helps!

~Ally~
I never debugg (or whatever it is called) my tamagotchi because I always am scared I will break my tamagotchi so thank you for telling me!!! :) :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

That sort of thing happened to me! I debugged my Tamas, and i couldn't enter a username, therefore I couldn't enter I password! :furawatchi: :wacko: :blink: :eek: :p :p :p :p :D :p :(

I never debugg (or whatever it is called) my tamagotchi because I always am scared I will break my tamagotchi so thank you for telling me!!! :D :ph34r: ^_^ :lol:
me too! :p but I want to

I completely, 100% agree with allygotchi. Plus, I like to get characters by trying anyway, debugging is kind of like cheating.

I keep dropping my v2 accidentally and it's fine and it's the 19th Generation xD

And I never debug my tams

is there still the risk of it breaking(if u dont break a wire) if u use a piece of metal that can be easily removed if it doesnt work :nyatchi:

i think this a very good tip because a lot of people try and debug their tama and most of the time it goes wrong and then they complain that its gone wrong which is understandable if it was there favourite tama but still, also if you do debug your tama be careful especially if you have baby siblings.

dude, i dropped mine three times, and it still worked, but then i dropped it from like 5 feet high onto concrete and now its freaking out, so i put it oust of it;s misery and took the battery out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back