I found something...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I translated it using Google. It seems like e-tamago, but I've been to e-tamago and it is way different. Different link and different look.

How did you find that?!? :huh:

Look, probably all the information on that Japanese site

can be found here on tamatalk, Ok. :wub: :(

I translated it using Google. It seems like e-tamago, but I've been to e-tamago and it is way different. Different link and different look.
please post the link please

please

please

please

ohh you get the piont

I used a YAHOO translater and it is no longer japaniesse writing exept on the title and choices. :huh: :D :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

I used a YAHOO translater and it is no longer japaniesse writing exept on the title and choices. :huh: :D :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:
Can you please give me a link. I don't know how to translate it using google.

Please post it on this board so everyone who wants the link can have it. Thanx!

That site is for entama travel.Whenever you take an online photo of your tama you are directed to this site and you can choose if you want to add it to your photo album or not.

It is a Bandai Japan sit so no it is not bad. I can't give you any more info 'cas I can't read Japanese. If anyoneone could it would be really helpful!!!

To translate on google click language tools. There are many other translating websites also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back