Getting points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meshkae

Reaction score
Well, I've been noticing posts and topics about "Where do i get points?" or "How did you get that much points?", etc. The only ways I consider getting them is by chests and lamps or getting them manually...Playing The Games!

Once my tamagotchi turned into an adult I've been noticing the old/new(don't exactly know :blink: ) games' points have been doubling, [example]: In Get you get 150p if you finish with 100 notes collected. When I turned into an adult I kept getting 300p. So here's a list that is how much you get:

Get (normal) =150 points Get (adult) = 300p

Bump (still haven't finished the game, please PM me if you can find out...Thanks!)

Flag (normal/adult) = 300 points

Heading (normal/adult) = 300 points

Memory (adult) = 400 points

Sprint (adult) = 480 points

Please note that Memory and Sprint are only aquired when you are an adult, and if I had made any mistakes or the Forum Staff finds this topic useless please delete this to number of posts.

-Meshkae- ^_^ :D :unsure: :wacko:

You get 200 points if it weighs loads, loads of points if it doesnt weigh that much.

4 the bump i gt pssed it it says champion, excellent then i g 1800 gp its awesome and if ur tamagotchi is a teen then for the get music notes, u get 280 or someting in the 200 :)

Well, I've been noticing posts and topics about "Where do i get points?" or "How did you get that much points?", etc. The only ways I consider getting them is by chests and lamps or getting them manually...Playing The Games!Once my tamagotchi turned into an adult I've been noticing the old/new(don't exactly know :p ) games' points have been doubling, [example]: In Get you get 150p if you finish with 100 notes collected. When I turned into an adult I kept getting 300p. So here's a list that is how much you get:

Bump (still haven't finished the game, please PM me if you can find out...Thanks!)

Please note that Memory and Sprint are only aquired when you are an adult, and if I had made any mistakes or the Forum Staff finds this topic useless please delete this to number of posts.

-Meshkae- :huh: ;) ;) ;)
no!!!

Get

(child) is 150 po.

(teen) is 225 po.

(adult) is 300 po.

Bump

anything.... 600 or 1200

Flag... not sure

Heading

400 po.

Memory.... not sure

Sprint (adult) 400 or 480 or 600

Danielle <_<

P.S. Get is for eveything, you get bump when its a child, you get heading and falg when its a teen and you get memory and spront when its an adult.

I thank all of you. You have been a great help and I shall update my list:

Well, I've been noticing posts and topics about "Where do i get points?" or "How did you get that much points?", etc. The only ways I consider getting them is by chests and lamps or getting them manually...Playing The Games!

Once my tamagotchi turned into an adult I've been noticing the old/new(don't exactly know :ph34r: ) games' points have been doubling, [example]: In Get you get 150p if you finish with 100 notes collected. When I turned into an adult I kept getting 300p. So here's a list that is how much you get:

Get (child) =150 points Get (teen) = 225 p Get (adult) = 300p

Bump (child) = 800p Bump (teen) = 1200p  Bump (adult) = 2400p (heard from pm)

Flag (teen/adult) = 300 points

Heading (teen/adult) = 400 points

Sprint (adult) = 480 400 600 points

-Meshkae-  <_<   ;)   ;)   ;)

Noticed that I have edited this version and thank you all for the tips and advice.Thank you peple who PMed me and please post your opinion I would love that!

-Meshkae- :huh: :p :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
on v2 in the shop if there is a plant or a shovel in the shop buy it and u cud get points but not every time but once i got 500p in a plant and i dug up 300p with a shovel :p :wacko:

lol my tama v3 says its 410p for heading, dunno why... :( :p :(

i luv this site :(

actually, for heading, u get 400pts. if u beat the whole game :lol: :D :unsure: :wacko: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :) :mellow: :eek:

Well, I've been noticing posts and topics about "Where do i get points?" or "How did you get that much points?", etc. The only ways I consider getting them is by chests and lamps or getting them manually...Playing The Games!Once my tamagotchi turned into an adult I've been noticing the old/new(don't exactly know :wacko: ) games' points have been doubling, [example]: In Get you get 150p if you finish with 100 notes collected. When I turned into an adult I kept getting 300p. So here's a list that is how much you get:

-Meshkae- :mimitchi: :D :unsure: :mellow:
nice :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back