Lots of tama tips! And tama reviews!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I have lots of tama tips! I hope they work for you like they did for mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Shop codes[/SIZE]

V2 shop codes:

ACBCABAC - hair gel

CBAACABC - stuffed animal (or costume)

ABBACBCC - whole cake

BACBCACB - steak

BCBACABA - love potion

People say that after you enter all five your tama will become immortal/invinsible/invisible. This is not true. Your last code you enter will be replaced with a rare costume.

V3 shop codes:

ABBAACBA - cake

BCABACBC - steak

CACABABC - stuffed animal (actually a costume :( )

ACBBBACC - hair gel

BCBCCABA - love potion

CBACCABC - cuckoo clock

AABBCACB - RC car2

The last code you enter is replaced with a rare costume. These codes are not the only way to get some items. The cake comes at Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Special events[/SIZE]

Your tama has different events throughout the year. I will list some of them here. Tamas always go by this: month/year

Easter dates: 3/14, cookie or noodles in shop. 4/6-12, easter bunny with your tama!

New years date: 1/1 happy new year!

Halloween: 10/31 a pumpkin dancing with your tama!

Christmas: 12/24 santa claus to your tama at night

12/25 chirstmas tree dancing with your tama!

Some other random events are: snowman and tama, birthday party, turkey chasing tama, and a few more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Random events[/SIZE]

Your tama does many random events! It's cute...

Brushing teeth - adult

Bathtime - teenager and adult

Cute-facing - adult

Running and falling - teenager and Tarakotchi-adult

Singing - teenager and adult

Rolling - toddler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Helpful instructions[/SIZE]

If you need help with your tama, it's all over. Here comes... instructioner! (only with the tamas that are out)

Tamagotchi Mini

Mini gotchi!

When you start it up, pull the tab out of the side of the tama. This will activate the battery.

Press B to get to the time screen. Press A to scroll, B to choose/set.

After one minute, your tama will hatch.

Feeding:

Press button A to get to the food screen. Use A to select Meal or Snack and then press B to accept. If your mini isn't hungry, the food screen will not appear.

Toilet:

From time to time your mini will make a small mess. Use A to clean it up.

Health:

Your mini will get sick sometimes. Press A to nurse your mini back to health. Your mini will tell you by puttting a Skull Icon above it's head.

Sleeping:

When your mini wants to sleep, press A to get to the light option screen and B to choose Off.

Your mini will need something sometimes. Press C when it beeps to check what it needs. If it's dizzy feed it a meal, if it has it's back to you give it a snack.

Return to TamaPlanet:

If you don't take good care of your mini, it will return to TamaPlanet. Press A or C to get a new egg. It will hatch after a minute or so. :wacko:

Tamagotchi Connection Version1:

The first connecting version of Tamagotchi!

Check meter:

Your tama will beep sometimes. Or you might wanna check on it...

First screen:

Hungry, Happy

Second screen: Training

Third screen: Age, Weight, Name

Fourth screen: Gender, Generation number

Food:

Your tama will get hungry or unhappy a lot. Food to the rescue!

Meal: if the Hungry meter is empty, feed it a meal

Snack: if your tama is unhappy, or you feel nice, give it a snack to cheer it up a bit

Toilet:

Your tama will sometimes mess around.

Squiggly lines: Your tama will do this when it's about to poop. Get to the toilet icon fast! The tama will sit on a toilet.

Poop: You didn't get to the toilet icon fast enough. Oh well, go there now to clean up the poop.

Game:

Your tama needs to excercise!

Dance: A simple memory game. Remember the dance moves in the correct order.

Left move: Button A

Up move: Button B

Right move: Button C

Jump: A fun hurdle game. Jump at the right moment. A or B to jump, C to exit.

Connection/IR communication:

If you find another tama that's alive and active, go to this icon. Press B. You will see Stand By on the screen. Press B again. You will see Connect. If it says Fail, then try again. You cannot connect too far away or in bright sunlight. (right now the sun is right on my face. I can't see the computer that good!

Discipline:

Your tama will be very naughty sometimes or be upset.

There are two options: Time Out and Praise.

Time Out:

When your tama beeps and it doesn't need anything.

When it's hungry and refuses food.

Praise:

When it's crying.

When it has it's back to you.

Medicine:

Uh oh! SICK TAMA!

Skull icon: your tama is sick! Go to this icon and nurse it back to health with 1-3 doses of medicine.

Tooth icon: You fed your tama too many snacks! Nurse it back to health with 1-3 doses of medicine.

Lights:

If your tama is sleeping, go to this icon. You will see On and Off. Select Off. Your tama will be happy. Note: If your tama's battery is low, leave the lights On.

Friend list:

View your friends and items here!

Friend: Press A to choose a friend. B to select. You will see the friends's character type above everything. Friend info in this order: Name, Gender, Relationship

Present: If your tama recieved a special present like a ball or something, go here to view it - and play with it! Adults can't play with balls.

ATTENTION!

Your tama will let you know it needs something by lighting this up.

Tamagotchi Connection Version2

Second connecting version of Tamagotchi!

Health:

Same screens. One new screen added.

First: Hungry, Happy

Second: Training

Third: Age, Weight, Name

Fourth: Gender, Generation number

Fifth: Gotchi-points you earned from games.

Food:

Same options. One new option added.

Meal: feed your tama a meal if the meter is empty or sort of empty.

Snack: if your tama is sad, feed it a snack.

Treat: anything you buy from the shop.

Toilet:

Squiggly lines: Your tama will do this when it's about to poop. Get to the toilet icon fast! The tama will sit on a toilet.

Poop: You didn't get to the toilet icon fast enough. Oh well, go there now to clean up the poop.

Game:

New things!!

Game:

Jump: Press A, B or C when the correct circle lights up.

Bump: Press any button to get to the power meter. Press B to choose the power. The more power, the better a chance you have to win!

Heading: Press A or C to move your tama character, and B to head the ball.

Slot: Press A to choose the amount of points you want to bet. Press B to enter the slot screen. Then, press B to get a shape: circle, triangle or X.

Shop: Press B to enter the shop after you see the sign. Use Gotchi Points to buy things. 4 things can be in the shop at one time.

Item: view your items that you bought from the shop here.

Connection:

New things!

Playmate: Select Ver. 2 if you're connecting with another Version2, and Ver. 1 if you're connecting with a Version1.

Choices of play:

Game: Play one of four randomly chosen games.

Present: Wrap a present, then use this to send it to another friend!

Discipline:

Time Out:

Praise:

When it's crying.

Medicine:

Uh oh! SICK TAMA!

Skull icon: your tama is sick! Go to this icon and nurse it back to health with 1-3 doses of medicine.

Tooth icon: You fed your tama too many snacks! Nurse it back to health with 1-3 doses of medicine.

Lights:

If your tama is sleeping, go to this icon. You will see On and Off. Select Off. Your tama will be happy. Note: If your tama's battery is low, leave the lights On.

Friend list:

View friends and wrap gifts here!

Friend: view friends. A to select a friend, B to view that friend's info. You'll see the character at the top of the info. Info goes: Name, gender, relationship

Present:

Wrap a gift and send it away!

Choose Food or Item.

Wrap:

Press B on an item you would like to wrap. Wrap? will show up. Press B again. Sure? will show up. Select Yes. Your present will be wrapped!

ATTENTION!

Tamagotchi Connection Version3

Third connecting version of Tamagotchi!

Health meter:

Same as always. New screen added.

First: Hungry, Happy

Second: Training

Third: Age, Weight, Name

Fourth: Gender, Generation number

Fifth: Gotchi Points you earned from connecting or games

Sixth: UserName for TamaTown

Food:

Almost the same.

Meal: feed your tama one of four options when it's hungry. Foods that you bought from the shop that are meals are put here too.

Snack: feed your tama one of four options when it's unhappy. Foods that you bought from the shop that are considered snacks are put here too.

Toilet:

Game:

WOW! :unsure: Five options!

Game:

Get *music note*: Press A or C to move the bag around. Then wait for the musical notes to fall in. Watch out though, poops will block your way!

Bump: Press any button to get to the power meter. Press B to choose the power. The more power, the better a chance you have to win!

Flag: Press A or C to raise the right flags that come up. The tiny flags make you lose.

Heading: Press A or C to move your tama character, and B to head the ball.

Memory: A game of concentration. Left arrow = A, up arrow = B, right arrow = C.

Sprint: Press any button continously to help your tama race to the finish line and win.

Item:

Use your items that you bought from the shop or got from codes. I love the new items!

Shop:

Press B to enter the shop after you see the sign. Use Gotchi Points to buy things. Sometimes, there is a sale where you get items half-price!!

Password:

Enter passwords you got from TamaTown here!

Souvenir:

View souvenirs you got from TamaTown here! Press A to choose a souvenir, and B to see what it is.

Connection:

On the Playmate? screen, select one of two options:

Ver. 3

Others

Then, if you picked Ver. 3, choose one of three options:

Game: play one of four randomly chosen games.

Present: Wrap a gift and send it away!

Visit: spend time with your friend and play together.

Discipline:

Time Out:

Praise:

When it's crying.

Medicine:

Uh oh! SICK TAMA!

Lights:

Friend list:

WOW! Four options!

Friend:

View your friend's character type and info. Press A to choose a friend, and B to select it. Info goes: Name, gender, relationship

Present:

Wrap a gift and send it away!

Choose Food or Item.

Wrap:

Press B on an item you would like to wrap. Wrap? will show up. Press B again. Sure? will show up. Select Yes. Your present will be wrapped!

Point:

View your points here. Press A to see your total donation. Press B to make a donation. Donate 5010p, then donate up to 15000p, then eventually, 30000p. You will get passwords for the king! Go to TamaTown with your password to see him!

Family:

View your tama family.

History: view your tamas that died

Parent: view your parents and grandparents. Press B four/five times to get a password for TamaTown's houses!

ATTENTION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Special tips[/SIZE]

ROM testing:

Press A, B, C and the reset button all at the same time.

Let go off reset, then the other buttons.

Your tama shall have a black screen.

Press A, B, C, A and ROM TEST will come up.

Wait until it says ROM OK.

Press A two times to connect with another tama! That tama will have an egg on his/her friend list. (with no name. :( )

Debugging:

Take the back off of your tama as if you were going to change the battery.

Take the battery out.

Get a tiny screw driver and unscrew the four screws.

Open it carefully so you see the circuit board.

Look below where battery is supposed to be. On the left-hand side, you will see two semi circles with DEBUG over them.

Get a dull graphite pencil and make a lead between the two semi circles.

Put the tama back together, and then put the screws back in.

Put the battery back in, and put the back on.

Look at the screen. You will see a really quick bouncing egg.

Press B and select RESET. Set the time and everything, and then the egg will hatch really fast.

Press A to go through all the characters that are there.

Have fun!! Press C at anytime in the normal screen to hyperspeed your tama.

Passwords for V3:

Clone item:

Go to the Game icon and select Password.

Punch in:

The item is reusable, and is called "!!".

Pen:

Go to the Game icon and select Password.

Punch in:

The item is reusable, and is called "Pen".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like this! I've worked SO hard on it. B) ;)

You are so cool! How did you get all that information?

And how did you type it all? Your a legend!

Three cheers for mimitchi&hanatchilover! Hip-hip! Hooray!

Hip-Hip! Hooray! Hip-Hip! Hooray!

:wacko: :lol: :D

:wacko: Wow thanks mimitchiandhanatchi lover, sounds like you know your stuff :lol: keep us posted,

best wishes,

sazzy1993

wow dude!!!reallie i kan c dat u have worked really REALLY REALLY hard on that.im sure it will give every1 who needs help a lot of it!!!!.lol.you should be a guide or sumtin.keep up the work and plz keep us up with the details!!!y.....cuz ur [SIZE=14pt]kool[/SIZE] laddat brah!!!!!RODGAH DAT FOO'

No, the costume works for V3 and V2. The codes for it are just different, that's all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]What about twins?[/SIZE]

Lots of people have asked, and lots of people have said that twins are possible. In theory, they are not. I think it's just a glitch. Because BanDai even officially said:

There's no such thing as twins on Tamagotchi Connection and there will never be.

I wish there was... ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Matchmaker[/SIZE]

Matchmaker times and tips.

Times:

2:59pm - wait one minute

6:59pm - wait one minute

Tips:

When the book is open press B to get a girl.

When the book is closed press A to get a boy.

Reality:

If you refuse the Matchmaker too many times your tama will grow old. If your tama is a girl, if it's around 7 it will get heavier because it's pregnant. That's what happened to my tama. But she got disappointed because the Matchmaker never came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=14pt]Foods and items[/SIZE]

On V3 and V2 there is a shop.

The shop changes at:

2:59pm - wait one minute

6:59pm - wait one minute

There are new items in V3 like:

chests, genie lamps, blocks, lion / dolls, action figures, RC toy, RC car2, RC cars, TVs, pens, clone items ! !, cuckoo clocks, umbrellas, shirts, mirrors, royal costumes, music discs, boomboxes, and I'm not sure what else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you also like these tips.

Thanks!!! IT seriosly must take you forever to wrote that!!!

Danielle :furwatchi:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Loads of typing there.

How did you get that many Codes & tips and tricks?

Which website?

*sob* I tried ROM Testing, and it deleted all the data on my Tama! <_< Luckily I did it on my V2 and not my V3.

Thanks alot Mimitchi&Hanatchilover! :huh: That must of taken forever! Real nice job, hope others'll think the same! <_<

Thank you soooo much!!! I love the cute stuffed animal costume...one question. Is there any way to get the costume off besides putting another costume on?

How many years old does your tamagotchi have to be so the matchmaker comes? How many years, not what stage. I already know that it has to be an adult. Please answer me somebody!

that waz really good ....but ...........................u saud there are 5 games for v3 but there are six !....Get...bump...flag.....heading.......memory......sprint !...c there are 6 ;) ^_^

How many years old does your tamagotchi have to be so the matchmaker comes? How many years, not what stage. I already know that it has to be an adult. Please answer me somebody!
If your Tama was 3 when it turned to an adult, it will PROBABLY be 6 when Matchmaker comes. If it was 4, it will PROBABLY be 7. If it's an Oyajitchi, it will be 2 or 3.

hi... im new at this and i would like to know what the letters stand for, cuz my tamagotchi only has numbers and i dont understand what im supposed to do with the letters. please help me. thanks (anyone help me please) :)

always,

xpinkloveheartsx

my tama is 10 cause' i refused the matchmaker my generation is 9

when does the genarations go to?

:)

cause my friens finished at genaration 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back