My First V3 Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaMa_BaLlErInA

Reaction score
My Tam:

Colour: Medium blue with blue and green waves

Tama:

Name: Cass

Lbs:7

Training:1

Gen:1

Species:Teletchi

-----------------------

Ive been playing heaps of games at tamatown with her! She's got a passport, a suitcase, a logo thing and a microphone! :ph34r:

:mimitchi: shes hungry! Must feed her... cereal!

:wub: dang! had to play that stupid game again! :( :mametchi: When will she evolve?! i hope she's cute! She better be! I mean, after carrying my laptop, my laptop cord AND my tamagotchi up the stairs(*cough*neverendingstairs*cough*, shed better be good! ohno! shes hungry! and sad! fed her sushi & pudding! oops! need to excercise her! shes getting FAT! ok ill brb... im putting her on pause so i can EAT SOMETHING! while she's gettig fat, im whithering away... no seriously, i havnt eaten all day! :huh:

ok im back :eek: and im eating... cereal? in my room? im a wacko! :mametchi: mi tam is still paused...hope it evolves soon! :wub: when i get batteries for my v2 and v1 ill connect them all! my v1 is a teen hinotamatchi male and my v2 is something like a rock :eek: female...ok ill unpause my tama now! unpaused! okies...have to play that dumb game again.. :huh: :( :mimitchi: so ill brb... must play game... ... ... ok im done ^-^.. ohno im not! Another game... Ugh! Evolve already!yay im done and i have 180 points!!!!!! i think tamapoints sounds better thsn gotchi points but watever.. ohno.. its not happy.. have to give it pudding then play some more..ohno and it pooped too! *sigh* i hate this game! my fave on v1 is jump! i always get to the end. the one i cant do is dance! :ph34r: well anyways... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HVE TO PLAY THAT ANNOYING GAME!?!?!?!?!?!? okay... calm down... breathe... :( ok im calm now... but i really want it to evolve into something cute now because i had to play that game a million times... sometimes i play it but i dont write it in here, incase you were thinking i didnt play it much..

OMG EVOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG! IT EVOLVED!!!!!!!! ITS A........

MIZUTAMATCHI! aaaw... its not the cutest..wait... yes it is! yay its reallly cute!!!! im happy now!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D yay ill play the new game now.. ill be back in an hour or less.. BYE! Cass, say bye!!! *Cass jumps up and down* ^_^ Seeya! -Stephanie

:( im back.. not much is happening.. and theres a sale at the shop... wish i had 400p.. only have 75 cos i went crazy buying cheap food! :mimitchi: well at least cass is a cutiepie! maybe i should eat her...

*cass squeaks from tamashell*: nooo! im too young to die!

muhahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok just kidding :ph34r: hmm... ill write more when something happens... something, anything! even if she poops! :huh: :wub: :mametchi:

ok nothing has happened, but i just wanted to write her stats, and then im going to go to tamatown and then ill come back and write down what happened!

ok stats:

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Training: | ( :wub: )

weight: 12lb

Gen.:1

okies those are the boring stats! oh and btw, if u wanted to know, she pooped while i was writing this :huh:

ok im back now! i got a few items from tamatown but nothings happening on my tam! hmm... maybe the shop has restocked!

Nope... no restock... i think thats at 2:30..? well anyway, i think cass is bored because i saw her rolling around on her head at least twice! that reminds me... sometimes when theyre teenagers, they run and jump onto their head... are they trying to comit suicide or something? :huh: nah, just kidding! :mametchi: a tamagotchi of mine wouldnt do that! well, im off! must read other logs! btw, i might be getting another v3! YAY! I wanted a pink and white one or a blue and white one, but they didnt have any.. they only had a clear yellow one and the one i have now... ( the yellow one was ugly so got this one.. ) but um... it could be worse! it could be a black one with fire, or the ugly yellow one, or .. something.. uglier? well anyzz, NOTHING IS HAPPENING! ok well like i said, im off to read other peoples tamalogs! :wub: Cute name, huh? :( BYEBYE!

Cass: *squeaks*

hehehehe! -~Stef~

:wacko: nothing to report, just that i have 325 gotchi points now.. i need 400 so i can get those glasses that are on sale! ohno! the shop has restocked! ok ill brb, buying!

dang! even though ts a sale, i cant afford anything that i dont already have! also, i have a huge bday cake, but i wont give it to it until its an adult cos it might effect its training. oops! i just gave it apple for no reason! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :( :lol:

oh, crud!ife is unfair! wahhh i wanted light blue!! or.. pink!!

Ok, i think im going slightly crazy because all day, the only thing i have been doing is reading other peoples logs!!! :D ;) :p

im going to go now, because i am getting :p !!!

:D why does cass only have one training bar?! im taking heaps good care of her! Oh :p CRUD! ;)

:lol: well, it could be worse.. at least shes not a fattie! :wacko:

hmm... wondering if cass will gain some training bars... i hope she does... otherwise, i wont get a good character! but then again, i have until it is an adult to train, so having only one bar now doesnt mean anything.. :lol: :wacko: :D

Omg! i nearly forgot to write this! half an hour ago, or less, Cass beeped so i disciplined her and she went up a level, YAY! :lol: ok ill go onto a new post to give you her stats.. :wacko:

oh and btw, i nearly forot to mention some other stuff that happened... i played get and bump a few times and got enough points to get the hat, but because cass is only still a toddler, i cant use it...

STATS

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Training:|| ( :wacko: )

Weight:11lb

Name:Cass

Gen.:1

:lol: :D ;)

ok this will probably be one of the last posts that i will do today, seeing as it is 5:34 PM on sunday, i will have to go soon... but even though tomorrow is going to be monday on a school day, ill still be on, posting about my tam!!! i mean, Cass. :lol: Stay cool, -~StEf~ ( :wacko: )

i totally want a better colour! i want PINK OR LIGHT BLUE! i know tat i have said this many times, but really hate mine! anyzz, im... bored and this is the last post for today/night!!!!!!!!! ill give you my final stats....

Hungry&Happy: Full

Training: ||

YRs: 0

Weight: 12lbs

Generation: 1

Gotchi-points: 425

Username: Steph

Well, goodnight! Its only 6:30 and something might happen, but i might be on early tomorrow, before school. THANKS FOR READING MY LOG! :lol: :wacko: ;) :D

Aww..your calling my 2nd favorite tamagotchi shell colour ugly :wacko: [blue with waves]

oh well,im getting a light blue and white tamagotchi soon [from ebay] its a v3..should come tomorrow

Tah Tah!

Edit:sorry for posting,my PM box is full

Last edited by a moderator:
well, not really, i just dont like dark colours... (no offence ;) ) i just like the very light colours such as white and pink, blue.. :blink: well anyway, tama update! Cass has gotten another bar! YAY! I hope she gets heaps more! doesnt she have two more days to get training bars? Well anyway, im happy ^_^ cant wait for her to evolve tomorrow! hmm... what ones do i like... ? let me check the chart...

okies.. these are the ones i like/ think are cute!: young mametchi, young mimitchi.. and um... and maybe that one with the wings! patapatachi? lol :rolleyes: but i think the cutest teen is young mimitchi! :D its so... what can i say, CUTE?! hehe... i like hinotamatchi, but im just really sick of it cos i had it heaps on V1..

hmm.. which adults do i like? Here we go again.. :rolleyes: Ok I Like:mametchi, mimitchi, wooltchi(LOL once one of my tamas married it on V2 and i was like, my tama got married to.. a sheep?!),androtchi(ive never had one so i want one!),mimiyoritchi(too cute! ^_^ ),leaftchi,bill, teketchi,hidatchi,pyonkotchi and some others, but the ones in my list are the ones i like the most!

Aaw... Cass just fell asleep! shes so cute in her little cot! well, since ive got nothing mor to say, ill just be reading other peoples logs now and probbly won't update this till tomorrow, so bye! - Steff!

Hey everyone! I'm back! I would've written earlier, but i couldnt find my log! Lol :( im so stupid.. :mellow: well Cass hasnt awaken yet, but she will have in about 20 minutes.. woohoo! :p oh yeah and before Cass went to sleep, i saw a ticket to Australia in the shop, but it was 2,000 gp and i cant afford that b/cos i only feed her and give her snacks when shes hungry or unhappy and i excercise her straight away. :) aww.. im a good mum! :p So anyzz, ill do it when my tama is an adult cos

1. It doesn't need looking after anymore and

2.. because it wont effect its training!

Cass looks so cute when she's asleep! :)

Well ill update next when Cass wakes up so bye for now! -Steff

Yay Cass just woke up! Yes, i have prepared my signature! But she hasn't evolved yet... hoping she will soon! As in,before 8:30 when i have to get ready for STUPID SCHOOL!!!

Pleeease evolve cass! *Begs* :(

Wahhhh! :) I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW! :( :mellow: :) and Cass still hasnt evolved! well, cya after school... -Steff

Latest posts

Back