Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten_11890

Reaction score
Please help! I just went to tamagotchi.com and I noticed they changed the layout. But now I don't know how to get to the page where you can see a list of all the tamagotchi's! Can anyone tell me the URL or help me get there please? :rolleyes:

when u enter www.tamagotchi.com and wont see any files in the left-hand side (because be4 it changed, all the files were there) but the files are at the TOP of the page

Sorry, I don't think they're there anymore. I couldn't find them either :D . It's a shame they changed it and anyways, why put up the V2's if they are selling the V3's. I used to use that site when I was reading Tamagotchi logs and I got confused.

Please help! I just went to tamagotchi.com and I noticed they changed the layout. But now I don't know how to get to the page where you can see a list of all the tamagotchi's! Can anyone tell me the URL or help me get there please? ^_^
I looked to see if I could find it for you,but I couldn't find it either!

But if you go to fan connection,you should find tama-planet,then you can go to tips,and then it's in one of those,I thinkl advanced tips!How old are you?Maybe we could be friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back