HELP! The... the... Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I have a V3 tama. Her battery is low. She was 6yrs old for a long time. Today she is still 6, and she turned into Otokitchi.

But the worst part is that the Matchmaker never came!! Whenever Hami was with me I watched her the whole time. When she wasn't with me I paused her.

SO WHY DIDN'T THE MATCHMAKER COME?!

Her battery is low. Please hurry up and tell me!!

maybe its because the matchmaker comes at an older age....you could always get a new battery.....

First of al, change a battery. Then, check if your tamagotchi is fit. If it isnt, the matchmaker will never come cuz none of the tamagotchis want 2 get married to a fat tamagotchi. and what kind of tamagotchi you have?Some makes the matchmaker come later.

if you have an otokitchi that means its itself is the matchmaker. you have to get marries to one of your friends tamagotchi's. sorry. at least thats what i think. its pretty obvious.

But your tama has to love another one before it's an adult and it has to change into Ojitchi at the same time mine turned into an Otokitchi!!

I have a V3 tama. Her battery is low. She was 6yrs old for a long time. Today she is still 6, and she turned into Otokitchi.But the worst part is that the Matchmaker never came!! Whenever Hami was with me I watched her the whole time. When she wasn't with me I paused her.

SO WHY DIDN'T THE MATCHMAKER COME?!

Her battery is low. Please hurry up and tell me!!
Hello mimitchi&hanatchilover!

The reason the matchmaker will not come is because your Tamagotchi is an old granny and the matchmaker will not come for old grannys and grandpas.If you want to have babies,find the old man and connect to him(it must be present or it will not work).Two babies will appear and instead of evolving into children,they will evolve into Oyajitchi,the special character.When your Oyajitchi has babies,it will once again go through the normal life cycle(baby to child,child to teen,teen to adult,(if you don't get married)adult to old man/woman).

Regards,

Kate

PS.The old timers can live to be 16-99 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back