Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_gurl4162597352

Reaction score
help!!!! when i was on my second generation i went to my parent and got the password and typed it on the tamatown parents home. when i deleted all my friends from the tamagotchi since i was in the second generation i went to my parent to check again and remember all the memeries and it wasnt there!!!!!! please help!!!!!! ^_^ :angry:

help!!!! when i was on my second generation i went to my parent and got the password and typed it on the tamatown parents home. when i deleted all my friends from the tamagotchi since i was in the second generation i went to my parent to check again and remember all the memeries and it wasnt there!!!!!! please help!!!!!! ^_^ :angry:
I'll try to help you. My friend's tama is on her 3rd generation and she can't see her parents. Maybe you can only view it once or something about deleting friends.....

Well, next time, just write down the password or don't delete your friends!!! ^_^

Did you go to the parent thing and then it went off and you had to go back on the screen? If so it is perfectly explainable. The pssword can change anytime so what probarbly happend was

you put in the first line went back but in the meantime the pasword changed and that would not be a password for your username but a mixup of 2.

Hope his helps!

Tamacrazy

alot of people have had this...

i like the idea of vistitng your parents

BUT IT'S SO GLITCHY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back