I found a logout number on eTamago!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I used this password to go to e-Tamago.

Go to the yellow house that's blinking that looks like a pineapple.

Pick the second option with yellow flowers.

Select the pink option.

If you lose the game, select the blue option. The character will have a logout number for you to enter in your Entama.

Press OK after you've entered it. Your tama goes back to Earth.

Here's two logout numbers:

and

Hope you like them!!

the code can't work on ther entama...

what do you mean for "back to hearth"?

It's no use posting e-tamago logout passwords. They won't work on other entamas.

When you want an entama to go to e-tamago, the entama displays a login password. Type (or click) this 14-digit number onto the e-tamago login screen. If you win a prize or make a purchase while on e-tamago, then e-tamago will display a logout password. Enter the 14-digit logout password onto the entama, to tranter the prize or purchase.

Login passwords contain some random numbers which act as a session identifier. Each time an entama generates a login password, it will have a different session identifier. Each logout password contains the session identifiers from the login password. If you attempt to use someone else's logout password, the session identifiers won't match, and the entama will reject it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back