Is it just me, or is this just plain weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is "Androtchi's Birthday" (at Tamatown.com) really entertaining at all?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good, but it could have been better.

• It was okay...

• Not really!

• No. There was no point to it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Mimitchi::.

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, that movie was sorta dumb. BANDAI, come on... they shouldn't call it a "movie" when it was barely 5 minutes long! (It really was barely 2 minutes long!) I was expecting more than that... they should try to make the movies funny. Really funny, not just stupid knock-knock-joke-type funny.

Oh well.

Mimitchi :angry:

P.S. I'm really excited to see what all you guys think...

You can't really expect BANDAI to make a full length "movie" for the website when it's intended for kids 'cause I don't think most of them would sit in front of their computers the whole time.

I didn't really understand the plot of the "movie" so I didn't find it amusing. Maybe they could have made a better one? Meh.. it's just my opinion. Overall I think I would give the film a 3/10.

I liked it, but I saw it before TamaTown came out. On a different site. But it was nice! It would have been better, though, if the Tamagotchi characters talked.

It was VERY confusing,why did the characters pass out at the end?Or were they laughing?Humph.

I found a mistake in that movie...Mametchi's arm was purple like the floor when Androtchi was greeting them and they were at the bottom of the screen lookin at him!.... :angry:

Well,the movie WAS short,but I wouldnt expect Bandai to make a full movie. But tamatown is for your tamagotchi to be entertained and get prizes,so it wasnt exactly supposed to be a movie that was AWESOME!... :D

Well at the end of the story line what happened was they gave him a cake.... :wacko: ...and anyway they gave him a cake and it was the same cake that WAS for his b-day.

i personally think the only point to the movie was to get a password for a movie poster for that movie. and i think the movie was okay, but very weird. could have been better.

[quote name=.: :wacko: :.' date='Apr 9 2006, 03:25 PM] Well, in my opinion, that movie was sorta dumb.  BANDAI, come on...  they shouldn't call it a "movie" when it was barely 5 minutes long! (It really was barely 2 minutes long!)  I was expecting more than that... they should try to make the movies funny. Really funny, not just stupid knock-knock-joke-type funny.

Oh well.

Mimitchi <_<

P.S.  I'm really excited to see what all you guys think...

And a bit better animation. >.>

The animation is even worse than Ed Edd -N- Eddy.

I don't like those sort of 'Knock- Knock Jokes' either.

If you think there was no point, you have to pay attention to the plot.

They are bringing a present to Androtchi, then the present turns out to be the Cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
And a bit better animation. >.>The animation is even worse than Ed Edd -N- Eddy.

I don't like those sort of 'Knock- Knock Jokes' either.

If you think there was no point, you have to pay attention to the plot.

They are bringing a present to Androtchi, then the present turns out to be the Cake.
Geez, Its a website.. Don't expect it to have better animation then Cartoons ect.

Could you make a website like tamatown? I doubt it.

This is all I hear about tamatown.. Criticsm.. criticsm, And more criticsm

It was VERY confusing,why did the characters pass out at the end?Or were they laughing?Humph.
Basically all that happened was they fell because they had the exact same present as Androtchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back